PART15

Thank you for the feedback from the last chapter. I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this story. I'm having fun writing it too, and I hope you guys will enjoy it until the end :)

-
2days later

T A E H Y U N G ' S P O V

Current time 8:47am

"I want her to know as well Taehyung! It's not that I don't. It's just that he should be the one telling her everything, besides she's never going to believe you and you know that. Jungkook is surely going to deny it as well until he's ready to reveal it to her. Please just stop butting into their life, let them choose, let them make their own life decisions, you've helped them enough!" She shouted as her voice became shaky before she could finish her sentence.

"Why can't you understand she needs to fucking know. She's also pregnant for fucks sake!" I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Exactly do you want her to become a single mother with two children?" Her voice softened calming down from her high.

"No but I don't want her to live with a cheater either" I sat back down on the bed. We've been fighting for I don't know how long but it seemed like hours. Thankfully Jiyong was already at Kindergarden.

"If you care for her so fucking much why didn't you choose her yourself. You would have made her happier" I shot my head up at the statement. What the in the world is she saying.

"Don't say that Sana you know I only care for her as a sister. I never loved her like I love you" I relaxed my body taking her small hands into mine.

"You've always cared so much about her. She's not your sister Taehyung and I'm sure she doesn't see you as her bother either. Sometimes I think you still care for her more than you care for me" Her voice broke as she shed a tear. My eyes softened standing up pulling her into my warm embrace. I held her tightly not letting go.

"Baby you know it's not true. I care for you way more, I'm sorry for fighting with you again because of her. I-I just couldn't stand it this time. I just can't imagine how broken she will be when she actually finds out" I stroked her back gently with my finger tips. The way I always do to comfort her.

"I can't imagine it either believe me. I want to tell her so bad I want her to know but I'm scared. Scared of how she'll react to everything I don't want this friendship between us to end. She's the only friend I have, what if she takes it wrong and our friendship breaks, I don't want to loose her. I don't want Jiyong to loose her best friend, I want them to be friends forever. You know how much Jae brings happiness into our daughters life right?.....B-but the way you always fight with me because of her hurts me so much. It's always because of her, I-it's like you'd even leave me if she asked y-" I cut her off before she could continue, I couldn't bare to hear anymore.

"Hey. Hey why would you say such a thing baby girl. Why do you think I choose you? Why do think I ran after you all those years in high school? Huh? Why do you think I proposed to you and promised to be your loyal husband? To leave you if y/n tells me to? I wouldn't even be able to live a day without you and Jiyong. Your my life I could never leave you alone not even for a day. Please don't ever think that way again, ok?" I pulled her away looking into her teary eyes. She sniffed cutely before nodding her head.

I slowly leaned in connecting our lips. Our lips continued to move passionately against each other and each time I hear she sniff I felt my heart break. I can't believe I made her think I'd leave them.

I wouldn't trade my family for the world.

-

J U N G K O O K ' S P O V

Current time 8:27am

"The breakfast was delicious as always baby" I smiled at y/n while she grinned taking a seat beside me.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, how the company going? I heard you got a new secretary" I felt my heart jump and the questioned. I let out a nervous chuckle before nodding slowly.

"Yeah I did, how did you know that though?" I cleared my throat.
"Taehyung told me" she smiled taking a bite off her eggs.
"Ah yeah" I swear to god that little shit doesn't keep his mouth shut always caused trouble to me. He can never mind his own fucking business.

"Jungkook I need to tell you something..." I felt my heart beat rise up as I grew nervous. What if he told her everything.

"You know I really love you right?" Her voice softened as she placed the fork on the table. I felt my heart tighten on my chest making it hard for me to breath.
"Of course I know baby and you know I love you and Jae very much too right?" I placed my shaky hands on hers holding she wouldn't notice.

"I know I just wanted to remind you. I want you to always remember that" she giggled but I sensed sadness in her tone. It seems as if she already know everything but she would never keep quite if she found out something like that. But why's she so emotional these days? I have so many questions about her behaviour since past a few days.

"I'll get Jae ready for Kinder" I nodded softly as she walked into the Jaes bedroom.

-

Y / N ' S P O V

Current time 8:30am

"Your a very bad lier jungkook" I softly whispered to myself feeling my chest tighten. How could you look into my eyes and not notice my pain. You were always the one who noticed when I was in pain but now you don't even know when my eyes are puffy from crying and my voice horsy from all the tears.

I quickly wiped off my tears when Jae ran into my arms hugging me tightly. I smiled sniffing his soft hair freshly shampooed.
"Smelling and looking handsome I see" I giggled as he gave me a huge smile.
"You seem happy?" I asked curiously, it has been ages since I saw him smiling so much.

"I'm exited! I want to tell Jiyong that I liked her today" I stopped for a while before letting out a laugh. Already.
"Well good luck baby, I'm sure she likes you back too" I high fived him before he ran off to the kitchen.

I stood up giving up the dress. I let out a sigh before putting on a small smile. I made my way to the kitchen as well pulling the blue apron off my waist.

"I'm going to take Jae to Kindergarden today" I looked at Jungkook quite surprised. It's been a year since he took him to kinder. He stopped after he's work got into a mud, those times when he stopped being the Jungkook.
I nodded slowly a small genuine smile taking over my features.

"Be safe both of you" Jungkook and Jae nodded like a child making my smile grow bigger. I felt his soft lips on my forehead and Jaes small plump lips on my cheeks.
With a peck on both of their cheeks I bet them goodbye closing the door behind them.

And like always, I broke down crying after the car left the drive way.

I don't know how long I can keep this up. Please stop hurting me Jungkook.

Please

-

💞