PART4

J U N G K O O K ' S    P O V

"Ugh" I threw the glass vase that sat beside my computers against the wall harshly. It shattered into pieces making a loud noise, I closed my tightly trying to forget what Taehyung said to me.

I understand that he's angry that I'm not spending time with my wife and my child but saying that shit really hurt my feelings.

"Act like a man, you can't even make time for you family what kind of a father are you. I thought you changed after marriage but no your the same asshole back in high school, it's time to grow up don't you think?" He threw me a glare before slamming the door shut.

"I'm trying, I really am!" I shouted showing everything that was on my desk.

"Omg Mr Jeon are you alright?" The securatery came to me her eyes widened at the mess. I nodded my head grabbing my belonging. I headed out going where my feet took me.

Y / N ' S   P O V

Current time: 1:38am

He didn't even say goodbye this morning and now he's two hours late. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. No point of waiting for him anymore anyways, he didn't even say a word yesterday, he just left for work without a goodbye. He's never done that before, what if I really hurt his feelings? I feel so bad that I can't even think about closing my eyes.

*ding*

I quickly got up making my way to the door. That's weird Jungkook already had the keys to our house.

My eyes widened seeing Jungkooks hands wrapped around a unfamiliar woman's neck and hers around his.
"Umm y/n? Right?" She said with a small smile, I could see she was struggling to hold onto him so I quickly helped her out.

"W-why are you with him?" I asked shifting uncomfortably on the couch.
"Oh he was really drunk at the club so I bought him back, his ids and money and everything is inside his wallet. And I'm Park Jisoo (not from bp)" she held out her hand and I shook it lightly.

"Umm thanks for the help, I don't know what he'd do without you" I looked at Jungkook who was passed out of the couch with his mouth slightly open. I smiled and eyed the girl who was looking at Jungkook with a small smile as well. I tried my best to ignore the sting in my heart before clearing my throat.

"Well y/n I'll go now" I nodded and thanked her.
"And uhm...nothing happened if your wondering, he seemed stressed and all so yeah don't have bad thoughts we just talked" she smiled before walking away. I scanned her from head to toe.

She was beautiful. (She's the girl 👆)
Her figure was definitely may better then mine. And her gave was flawless, she looked like a living doll and her fashion sense was really great. I bit my lips before looking at Jungkook.

-

I laid him done and took off his cloths. I felt a familiar scent hit my nose, his cloths smelled like her. I fought back my tears and took his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers.
He's really changed over the years, he used to be a little boy back then now he's all grown and his body was no joke, any girl would have a huge crush on him as soon as this laid eyes on him.

I slowly wiped his body wish the cloth cleaning out his body. He didn't even flinge, it was like he was dead. His body felt so soft yet hard, his breathing was so soft and clam it made me smile. It's been a while since I've seen him so peaceful. He's always rushing, running and moving so quickly. It felt good to see him finally have some peace.

I put some light clothing on his body before tucking him in carefully. I also laid down next to him stroking his hair gently. I traced his cheeks which used to be so chubby and cute. His sharp jawline and his soft lips, I can't even remember the last time we shared a kiss. I felt my tears slowly escape my eyes as I closed them placing my lips onto his.

I opened my eyes when I felt his lips move, his eyes were slowly closed and he stayed still while his lips moved. I cupped his face gently deepening the kiss. After a little while I pulled back and laid my head into his chest listing to his comforting heart beat. This used to be a everyday activity and I feel angry that I didn't enjoy it while it happened. I wished these days would end and we would be a happy family again.

I missed Jungkook.

I missed me.

I missed us.

-

I woke up feeling empty and Jungkooks body warmth wasn't there anymore. I looked around seeing he wasn't here anymore. I felt my head drop in sadness, he's gone again.

"Your awake?" I shot my head back up and looked Jungkook who was standing near the door.
"You didn't go to work?" I asked confused, he's always gone at this hour.
"No work today" he said quietly before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Who dropped me off last night?" I bit my lips hard. He doesn't remember? That means he doesn't remember what he could have done with her.
"Y/n?" I came back to reality at the call of my name.
"A woman" I facepalmed myself for blurting it out.

"What!" I flinched at the sudden shout.
"Y/n, I-I didn't mean to, my co-worker was with me I-I don't know how she- I-I-" he tired my find his words and my laughed a little stopping him.
"It's fine, she said you guys talked but I don't how you forgot everything. I just hope you think about your actions after this, please, even if you can't do it for me...think about our son ok?" I smiled and stood up fixing myself up.

"Y/n, I r-really didn't- Please i-" he stood up grabbing my hands.
"I said it's ok Jungkook, I need to take care of Jae now. You have some rest and drink the medicine and wanted is on the table if you feel any headache. You seemed really tired yesterday, you'll probably work tomorrow too you need the rest" I let his hands go softly before heading to Jaeyongs room.

I felt my heart shatter speaking to him so fakely but I don't know how to deal wish his pain anymore, all I can do it to hide it with a smile and pretend that I'm ok.

-

"Let's get you to kindergarten" I smiled at Jae who was putting on his shoes, his tiny fingers tired or tie his shoes but flailed. He looked at me angrily stomping his legs, I laughed and got down on my knees.
"Look, take this and go up and done and around, and then...tadaaaa a bow" he clapped his hands cheerfully.

"Let's go now are you exited" he nodded his head with a huge smile.
"I can't wait to see daddy taetae" I froze at his words and got on my knees again looking at the boy who was still smiling widely.

"His not daddy taetae his taetae you have your own dad Jae" I smiled softly and his smile dropped. He looked down and sadly said:

"But daddy don't like me anymow, he don't pway with me or hug me and kiss me on the nose like he always do" he pouted making me tear up.

I looked back to see Jungkook staring at us hurt written all over his features.

-

Double update like you wanted 💗 I'm so proud, and I hope this story is interesting for all of you 💗