PART12

Y / N ' S   P O V

Current time 5:55pm

"Taehyung what did I tell you" I heard Sanas stern tone making me jolt. What's happening I'm so confused here. Taehyung lets out a loud sigh standing up. He walked past Sana without saying anything, I heard a loud sound of the door closing shut echo though the entire house.

"He's having some issues don't worry about him" Sana sighed walking out of the room. I looked at her confused, I'm still not getting this. What's wrong with these two.

I shrugged smiling widely looking at the papers in my hands. Whatever, I'm happy for myself.

-

Current time 6:16pm

"Jae aren't you coming with me?" I kneeled down brushing his hair off her eyes. He needs to her a haircut.

"Jiyong is playing with me and she said she will be my best fwend again. I want to pway more with her. Please mommi" he whined pulling on my sleeves.

"Hmm...let me talk with Sana noona and if she doesn't mind you can stay?" His eyes lit up as they sparkled running into Jiyongs room where they always play. He shouted saying he will have a sleepover making me giggle. I will tell both him and Jungkook about the big new tomorrow.

"Sana do you mind if Jae has a sleepover today" I entered the kitchen where she was cooking her meal.
"Ofcourse not I'm bald they made up, it was hard seeing them become distant from each other" she gave me a generous smile.

"Thank you, I'm glad they are friends again too. Jae was having a hard time after loosing someone so close to him. It was hard seeing him hurt, I can't even imagine someone so close to me choosing someone else over me" I laughed a little feeling my heart tighten for some weird reason.

Sana looked down with a sad expression.
"Yeah" She lets out quietly turning back to the stove. I bit my lips and went up to hug her. She must feel sad about the fight with Taehyung.

"You'll make up don't worry" I hugged her tightly and he lets out a small scoff nodding her head.

-

Current time 8:38pm

I walked out of Sanas apartment. I'm glad they made up, and so did Jae and Jiyong. Everything was perfect. They apologised for being so rude and not even congratulating me for the big news. We had a little talk about I'm happy they both got everything smooth between them.

I picked up my phone calling Jungkook.

Calling Hubby💞....

"Your call couldn't be connect please check the number and try again later"

I pouted looking at my phone. He must still be a work then. I looked up and remembered that his office was new their apartment. I put my phone away making my way to his office. We can go home together from there.

After a little while I arrived and it seemed that everyone was already leaving and there were barely people at the company. I smiled, he must be nearly finished as well. I walked to his office and saw that his assistant wasn't at her desk.

Silly jungkook he must still be working. He's always like that. Such a workaholic little shit. He doesn't even think about his health, and he said their work is already going great. I wonder why he's still here. I placed my hands on the door knob but froze at the sound.

"Ahh~ Jungkook~~" a moans came from the door making me freeze. I let out a faint puff shaking my head. No, that was just in my head. I didn't hear that. I gulped not wanting to push open the door, I didn't want to see anything.

"F-fuck you feel so good" it's his voice. He was moaning. It's clearly him. I let out a shaky breath biting on my lips as tears gathered up in my eyes. He must be watching porn or something right? He can't be, he would never. I trust him. He's not like that. He loves us, he would never. Right?

"Harder jungkook! Make me cum!" It wasn't some computer. She was moaning his name. She was moaning my husbands name. He was having sex with a another woman.

No. Jungkook would never do that. It can't be him. He couldn't never do such a thing to his family, he's a good man. He wouldn't.

I opened the door slightly with shaky fingers. And a quite broken sob left my mouth.

Why would you do this to us jungkook? He had hands around her neck and her legs tangled around his waist as he pounded inside of her. I held the door knob tightly not wanting to be seen. He really cheated. Why?

Suddenly the girl made eye contact with me. I recognised her immediately. She was the same girl he came home drunk with. Was he cheating back then too. He must have been, it's the same girl.

She wasn't surprised, she just smirked pulling him closer. Clawing his back as she moaned louder on purpose. She sucked on his neck still not breaking eye contact with me. I lost it when jungkook pulled her into a kiss.

I ran out of the building as fast as I could. Tears flooding my face as my heart aches like never before. I let out loud sobs trying my harder not to cry too loudly. Fucking jungkook how could you do this to your family!?

I had a surprise for you, I wanted to surprise you and tell you that we're having another child. I wanted us to grow old together. I loved you so much. You were the biggest part of my life. The father of our beautiful son and the father of our soon to be born child. You disgusting shit. I'll never forgive you.

I got into my car driving away to our own apartment. Everything's making sense now. All those days you didn't want sex, all those days you didn't need my touches. When you didn't get sexually frustrated. The days you came late even if your work was finished. It all makes sense.

Was she really that good that she made you cheat. You promised to never look at another woman the way you looked at me. You stupid lier.

I walked into the bedroom dropping myself on the bed. I cried my eyes out punching the bedsheets as I could smell his sweet scent everywhere. I should have known you were with another woman when I smelled those woman's perfumes on your shirts and the yellow stand on the collars.

It was definitely foundations. Probably to covers all those dirty markers she gave you. You really got bored of me huh. I really trusted you with my life and you threw it away like it didn't mean shit. It probably didn't since you didn't even hesitate to sleep around like a man whore.

Tears burned my eyes and my chest tightened. I can't take this pain. It hurts so bad.

I hate you Jeon Jungkook

-

Oh shittttt you fucked up Jeon