PART19

-

J A E H Y U N ' S P O V

Current time 3:17pm

"Thanks for the coffee and the hug" she lets out a awkward laugh and I smile seeing her get all nervous. Now that I took a closer look at her, she's gotten a lot chubbier and cuter. Her face was looking a lot fuller and so was her body. A lot people might think she's overweight but to me she looks a lot better then those skinny girls. *cough* Tzuyu *cough*

"What?" She suddenly said making me blink a couple of times.
"What?" I said back as she laughed looking down on her coffee.
"Your staring" I opened my mouth and closed it back again not knowing what to say.
"You look cuter" I mentally face palmed myself looking down before our eyes met. So embarrassing.

"You mean fatter" she rolled her eyes making me frown.
"No not at all, you look fuller you know better for-" she glared at me making me stop on mid sentence. Shit.
"Just kidding" I threw her a nervous smile as she shook her head.
"Whatever" she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"But all jokes aside you really look healthier and much better for your heigh. Besides there is nothing wrong with having a bit of meat on your skin" I gave her a genuine smile as she nodded returning it.
"That's makes me feel a little bit better but I only look chubbier because of the baby, it needs a lot of food" she nervously chucked as my eyes widened.

"Your having another baby?" she blinked a few times before she slapped herself.
"Forget what I said please" she shook her head making me feel even more confused. What's happening with her today?
"Isn't that a good thing? I though you've always wanted two kids" I tilted my head and she suddenly looked at me with a smile. Not the usual friendly smile but a smile i haven't seen for years.

"You still remember?" She but her her lips making me eyes follow them. I quickly looked up nodding my head.

"Yeah you've always told me you wanted two kids one girl as one boy. And you wanted the boy to be older since you wanted him to protect her from the bad kids like I did with you. Oh and you also wanted to take both of them to the amusement park and get them cotton candy and take cute photos as a big family. You know those photos you used to print out and stick them into your pink diary that has those weird looking unicorns on them, oh god I always used to make fun of it and you'd get upset over it. Ah it was so cute the way you pouted and didn't talk to me until I bought your favourite food. The ones near the bus stop, it was the simplest hotdogs and you loved them so much" I laughed not noticing how much I have blurted our unlit I met y/ns glossy eyes.

"Ugh...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Please don't cry crying doesn't look good on you. I mean you look good no matter what but like seeing you cry isn't really what I want to see right now and you've cried enough but please just st-"
"Shut up you asshole" she sobbed bitting on her lips again. I did as she told me and shut up as she cried again. God I don't know what to do right now.

"How do you remember s-so much about me. I-I though you w-wouldn't remember memories with had together" she sniffed looking at me with big eyes. Her eyes held the universe in them. The same eyes I fell for that day.

"I thought I did something wrong, don't scare me like that y/n" I let out a laugh before walking to the other side and sitting beside her.

"I told you before I moved back to America right? I didn't leave you because I wanted to I did it because I had to and the memories with has together are times I never want to forget. You have no idea how much you meant to me y/n, even if I never showed...I loved you so much. It was the hardest for me to pretend to hate you and not care for you when those girls started to pick on you again. And how much guilt I felt and how much tears I cried when you moved back to Korea, it was hard for me too and I can never forget anything that happened between us, it was like a sweet dream" I rubbed her back as she sobbed on my shoulders again. I love comforting her but I hate seeing her cry. But the worst part is she still gives me that same feeling, the same warmth and love. But I can never have her, not anymore.