PART9

I'm trying my best to update as quickly as possible but please understand that my assignment due dates have started and I won't have much time.

Y / N ' S   P O V

Current time 11:28pm

It's been a couple of weeks since everything went back into place, I was happy that my family was back again.

Jungkook is busy as usual but he tries his best to spend some time with us and I love him for that. We're slowly trying out best to understand each other's needs and wants. I would say our relationship is finally building up again.

"Daddy promised to come early today but if he can't make it we won't be sad right?" I looked at Jae who nodded his head cutely.

"Daddy is really busy with work and just remember that he loves you and me very very much ok" I sat beside his bed stroking his soft hair gently.

"I know mommi daddi is wery busy all the time but he sawid that he will take me to the candy shop if I be a good boy and behave" he smiles cutely, excitement lingered in his doe eyes.

"Well now it's your nap time and hopefully daddy will be here when you wake up so we can all go to the candy shop" I clapped my hands as he rushed down the bed making me confused.

"I forgowt mommi" he panicked going though his large bag searching for something. I watched him with a smile as he looked at me with worried eyes.

"I put it in here but it's gone" he said tearing up.
"I'm sure it's in their baby just look carefully" he sniffed but nodded his head looking through his bag again but slowly and carefully.

"Heree!!" He shouted pulling out a white piece of paper. He rushed to me hiding it behind his back.
"Close your eyes" he giggled like a girl making me laugh. I closed my eyes and opened my hands as he placed the paper onto my hands.

"Open" I opened my eyes as Jae giggled hiding his face with his cute little hands. I smiled looking at the picture he's drawn.

"Omg Jae this is beautiful

"Omg Jae this is beautiful. Who taught you how to draw like this" my mouth gasped opened looking at the magnificent drawing he has some. Even I can't draw like that and this little person is only 4. What kind of a kid do I have like omg.

"Your not supposed to be this good at this age Jae are you okey?" I plotted down checking his temperature.

"Silly mommi i'm ok, do you really like the drawing?" He said as his voice saddened.
"It's amazing baby why are you sad. I could never draw like this" I held his shoulder as he looked down pouting his cute little lips.

"The guy Jiyong is friends was being mean and he s-said I'm a baby and I-i can't draw. H-he said Jiyong is not friends with me b-because I'm dumb" he sniffed looking down onto his legs.

"Aw he's really mean then huh. Don't let him make fun of you like that, your an amazing little boy and your not a baby, just look at your drawing even big kids can't draw like this. Your my talented little boy, don't let him make you feel sad. And I'm sure Jiyong doesn't feel that way about you she's your friend" I grabbed his face wiping his tears off. He sniffed and looked at me with tears full in his eyes.

"I'm here!" I jumped hearing a loud crash from the door. My eyes widened in happiness smiling softly.
"I made it in time" he hugged a breath placing his hands in his hips.

"Hey why's he crying" he said worriedly sitting down next to Jae and me. He quickly pecked my lips making me smile.
"He's having a little trouble at Kinder" I looked at Jae with soft eyes while he lets out a puff.

"What's the matter buddy, who's bothering you" he sat down taking him into his embrace.
"Jiyong isn't my fwend anymore she found a n-new fwend and he's r-really mean" he pouted playing with jungkooks tie.

"What's this guys name hm?" He raised a brow and Jae sighed looking at me.
"His name is Hojun and he's a meanie" he slapped jungkooks chest lightly his eyes tearing up again.

"What did he do" his eyes softened stroking his back while Jae tried his best to keep his tears in.
"He took Jiyong away from me and h-he says I'm a i-idiot a-and I hate him h-he's so mean to me a-all the time" he sniffed harder making me sigh. My baby doesn't deserve this.

"Jae you know what's funny? Daddy went through something like that too" he smiled softly and Jae looked at him with confused eyes.

"B-But daddi so big and cool nobody can make fun of daddi" he said with an adorable look on his face.
"Well buddy believe it or not but someone much smaller than me made fun of me" he laughed possibly remembering the old days. I giggled he's right Taehyung is much smaller compared to Jungkook now.

"He was very very mean to me and I hated him too. But do you know what happened after a bit of time passed?" He asked and Jae listens carefully shaking his head like a small puppy, looking up at his daddy with doe eyes.

"I learned that he was being mean because he blamed me for his mistake and was a meanie to me. But when mommi came along she helped the both of us understand each other. And now we are close friends and we understand each other. So what I'm saying is that you talk to him and be close if that doesn't work find new friends. If they wanna be your friends they will come after you..ok" Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and Jae nodded his head his tears completely tried out and replaced with a small smile.

"I will go and play with Byungho he's always wanted to be fwends with me" he jumped and down.
"That's my son" Jungkook ruffled his hair tucking him into his bed.

"I'll see you later ok baby" Jae nodded yawning and getting comfortable in his bed. I kissed his forehead both me and jungkook making our way out of his bedroom.

"Omg look what he drew" I showed the paper in his face and he laughed looking at the picture. Suddenly his smile was replaced with a look I couldn't quite read. A hint of sadness and guilt took over his features making me frown.

"Isn't it great" I said nervously and he looked up with sad eyes.
"He's such a good artist" he whispered running his hands up and down on the page. I blinked a few times confused at the sudden change of his attitude.

"Yes just like you" I tried my best to stay positive and held his hands and he looked up with a small smile.

"You ok?" I asked worriedly and he nodded slowly looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispered making me frown.

J U N K O O K ' S    P O V

I'm so fucking sorry y/n