PART21

-

J  U N G K O O K ' S   P O V

Current time 12:37am

Last thing I remember before I passed out was Jisoo's figure disappearing from the view with a pained expression on her face. How the hell did she never know I had a kid well in this case my kids. I don't know why she could keep something like this from me, but then again she has a very good reasons as to why she didn't. I feel like shit about everything and it hurts to bad to the point I don't even feel anything anymore.

The fact that she was right about ever word that left her mouth hurts even more. I don't want to loose them, I can't live without them, I made a mistake, I made a lot of mistakes but I'm willing to do everything and anything to make it up to all of them. All I need is a second chance. Just one more and nothing more, I'm willing to give them all of my love and attention. I need them in my life I can't go on without them.

"He's fine it's just that...I don't even know what happened honestly I came out and he was lying there unconscious. I was so scared that something might have happened to him, Taehyung you should have told me he wasn't feeling well that day" I heard y/n soft voice whisper shouting to someone who seemed like they were on the phone.

"Whatever he needs some rest...oh please I can't just leave him there unconscious. No matter what he did in the past I still care deeply for him" she sighed making me my heart flatter. At least she stills cares. But please don't tell me all this is just a sweet dream, but if it is I don't want to wake up.

I groaned feeling a wet sensation on my forehead again. I slowly opened my eyes as they adjusted to the bright sunlight.
"Don't move too much" Her voice came out softly as if she didn't want me to hear them. But I heard her perfectly.

"I thought you left with your slut" her words threw knives unit my heart. It hurt so much that she thinks so low of me now. I'm so fucking scared that she will never trust me again. I'm scared she'll leave and find someone better, someone that will make her happier. I don't want to see her with anyone else. That day when I saw her hugging that guy it hurt so bad. It was as if someone just shot me right in my heart but instead of dying I felt every bit of the pain. I can't even imagine how hurt she was when she saw me with Jisoo.

"I wanted to wait there until you calmed down but I -" I played with my fingers not daring to meet her eyes.

"You can leave if your better. Don't forget to take your medicines two times a day, and keep warm because it's getting cooler or else your cold will get worse. Oh and try and not to work yourself too hard and I know it might be hard since you work a lot and—— I-I mean just t-take your pills on time" she cleaned her throat looking away her cheeks pink from embarrassment. I fondly smiled to myself, at least I know she still cares. I still have a chance.

"I will don't worry about me" I managed to sit up on the bed as I scanned the room. Jae isn't here huh?
"I'm not worrying about you" she said with a small voice making me giggle. She's so cute when she's trying to lie.
"We both know that's not true" my voice came out lower then I wanted into. She finally looked at me as our eyes met.

I stared at her taking in her perfect features. Her big eyes, small nose and plump lips. Her cheeks chubbier then before making her look ten times cuter. I'm such a fool for cheating on her, how could I possibly even look at another woman when I had such beauty all to myself. I don't want her too leave, she'll always be mine I won't let her find anybody else. I'm not going to give up on my family. No matter how much effort and time it takes I'm going to build up my family from scratch and this time I'm going to do it right.

"I'm going to make everything right please wait for me y/n" I held her hands tightly as she blinked away her tears.
"I'm going to make sure to gain your trust again" I pulled myself closer to her.
"I'm going to give you and Jae everything you've ever wanted. I'm going to bring our family together again and I'll make sure to give all of you all of my love and attention" I smiled placing my hands on her stomach. Her eyes watered making my heart ache. I've caused her so much pain and tears but I'll make sure to make her feel loved and wanted from now and onwards.

"Don't cry love. I want you to always have a smile on your face, this word doesn't deserve your precious tears" I wiped her tears with my thumb before looking deeply into her mesmerising eyes.
"I just need your patience and a little bit of time and I'll make sure to give all of you my everything. But please y/n don't give up on us, just hold on a little longer...for me, for our family. Can you do that for me?" She quickly nodded like a child making me smile sadly.

She has such a soft heart which scares me even more. She gets attached too easily and trusts easily. She's always trusting everyone even if they hurt her the most. I can't imagine her falling for someone else who will treat her better then me. I'm going to get my family back and I'm going to make everything right. Once and for all.

"Thank you love I'll make sure I keep my promise this time and I'll fulfil all of the promises I made to each and one of you" I cerssed her cheeks gently before leaving a small peck on her forehead.
"You p-promise" she whispered our softly and again I felt my heart sting. She really lost all trust on me.
"I promise" I took her pinky in mine before giving it a shake. A small smile creeped onto her lips and she suddenly hugged me making me fall back on the bed.

"P-please keep your promise this time Jungkook because this is the last time I'm trusting you" I felt my breath hitch as I nodded slowly.

-
Sorry for the short chapter and I hope you guys are liking the story plot so far.