PART23

First of all thank you for understanding <3

-

T Z U Y U ' S P O V

Current time 8:12pm

I had no reason to be mad at him or blame him for anything. I have done worse and I have no idea how he felt about it. But fuck it hurt, he still has feelings for her. It's always her. I'm better then her in ever way possible but he always chooses her ever time. He chooses to love her and care for her every time. What's so good about her? Why would he go around kissing her, she's got a husband too. But that didn't stop him. I really thought he would forget about her in five years but I was wrong.

"I never even had any feelings for you. I don't know why it hurts so bad" I scoffed as i felt my heart sting and my eyes water. I quickly wiped my eyes trying my best to ignore the hurt in my chest. Stupid Jaehyun, your fucking loss. I tried my best to look perfect for you, what else did you need.

I entered the elevator trying my best to keep a straight face. I looked up seeing a families figure beside me. He had roses in his hands and a box of chocolates. The same ones Jaehyun used to buy for that bitch. I scoffed lowly looking away. He stepped out of the elevator with a huge smile. He seemed like he was going on his first date. The same kind of smile he used to have when he was around Y/n.

Dammit, stop thinking about them. I don't care. It's not like he will ever love me.

-

J U N K O O K ' S   P O V

Current time  8:29pm

I slowly knocked on the door wish my hands shaking from how nervous I was. I hope she won't slam the door on my face. I know it's too early to be showing up on her like this but I can't help it. I want her back already, the house is so empty without them. Without Y/n walking around cleaning and rushing after Jae or simply just lying on the couch watching her favourite series. Without Jae running around making silly noises and playing with his toys and making a mess which y/n scolded him for.

Everything is so different and empty without them around. It doesn't feel like home anymore. So quite, too quite.

I waited and waited and decided to turn the knob but I was pretty sure it was locked but to my surprise it opened making me frown. Did she forget to lock the door? She never does.
I heard her voice speaking from a little afar. Is she talking to Jae? I thought he was at Taehyungs apartment.

I felt my heart beat faster as thoughts rushed into my head. No she would never. Would she?

I slowly approached the noises feeling my heart beat out of my chest. I don't know why I felt so nervous and scared but I knew somewhere in there that I might be wrong and maybe she never wanted to give me a second chance and only said that to make me feel better.

I peaked though the crack of the door seeing her sitting on the edge of the bed with someone lying on it. Her hands placed a towel over the persons head before she ceased it's face gently. I couldn't tell who it was but I could tell she cared for it. Cared too much, the pain and love in her eyes made me bite my lips harshly as I held onto the flowers and chocolates on my hand.

I moved away walking back to the door again. I closed it slowly before knocking on it harder so she would hear. I heard her footsteps near the door as I looked down onto my feet hoping for the best.
"I-oh Jungkook w-what are you doing here at this time" she looked at me with a frown. As she scanned my outfit and the boutique of flowers and chocolates on my hands.

"I-I came here to see you and Jae but I don't think he's here" i gulped as she raised her eyebrows.
"You came in here didn't you" she sighed as I closed my eyes in embarrassment. Shit she knows me too well.
"I-I didn't mean to. I was j-just-" I stuttered trying not to come work an excuse.
"It's fine really" she cut me off making me look at her again. I smiled softly before she quickly looked away.

"Oh and these are for you...I'm sorry for all the time when I forgot to buy then for you when you asked. And you were right, I should have given you two my attention and love instead of thinking about making us rich" I let out a hurt laugh as flashbacks ran in my head. I had become such a asshole. I hadn't even realised it.

"But I'll make sure to do that from now and onwards. You used to crave these chocolates when you were pregnant with Jae so I figured you'd want them this time as well" I felt a smile creep onto my lips as I thought about the moment we found out she was pregnant. We were the happiest couples in the world. I can't believe I was too blind to see that happiness.

"I actually can't eat chocolates this time, the doctored said it would make my blood pressure go up. But I'm sure it won't-"

"No don't eat them I'll get you whatever you want, I don't want you or our baby getting hurt please don't eat them and do what the doctors said" I grabbed the chocolates off her hand as mine brushed against hers. I didn't realised how close I had gotten. I didn't realised how much I missed being close to her, how much I missed her scent and her presence.

"I-I won't" she lets out a sigh before gently pushing me away.
"O-Ok then tell me what you want I'll go get it for you" I quickly said as she let out a small giggle making my heart skip a beat. Her smile. It's so precious, I can't believe I let some woman who doesn't even respect herself make me loose myself in lust.

"I'm not craving anything really Jungkook, if I do want anything I promise I'll text you and I'll be expecting you to get them for me without an excuse" she playfully raised a brow with a small smile. I nodded my head observing and having a look at her perfect features for as long as I could. I was so lucky, how could I ever do such a thing without another woman while I had somebody so perfect right next to me.?

We both smiled at each other and I swear I could see stars in her eyes. I leaned in tilting my head to the side a little. Please don't push me away y/n.

"Y/n! Babe!" My eyes shot open as she looked back at the room. I frowned, did I hear that right? It was a mans voice. Why in the world is he calling my wife babe?

"o-oh uhm that's just a friend he's really drunk" she scratched the back of her head slowly facing me again. I felt my heart shatter at the should again.
"Babeee~" his voice became louder. Who in the hell is this friend, why would he be calling her babe is he's just a friend?

"Jaehyun please go inside ok" she pushed the man inside before I could see his face.
Jaehyun? As in her ex?
"Uhm Jungkook is that was it I'm going since now. I'll...I'll call you when I need anything ok" she smiled nervously before shutting the door.

I felt my tears build up in my eyes. What just happened?

*ding* I had been standing outside of the hotel when I felt my phone vibrate.

Wifey💞 - Don't misunderstand Jungkook I would never betray our family I hope you trust me

I looked down onto my feet. She's right, she's not like me, she could never betray us. Never.

-
<3 sorry for mistakes didn't proofread yet