Chapter 38: 1 week later

Start from the beginning

Zeus narrowed his eyes.

'I think you stand corrected' Order said.

"So you know how powerful you are?" Zeus asked, his voice layered with anger.

"I would never betray Olympus" I reported "I'm loyal to my family"

"Yet you were with-"

"Nyx was on your side and you didn't think to hear her opinion, you just declared war on her!" I snapped, making everyone jump.

'Calm down' Order reported in my head.

"Lucas-"

"You caused so many things to happen because you were blind and too prideful to actually do your job!" I snapped "Like how Order controlled your children and then let him roam the earth for 6 years!"

"Order controlled-"

"Yes Mother" Annabeth replied "We were all controlled when we sent Luke away...twice"

"You cannot yell at me like that child, I am your king!" Zeus yelled, making me laugh.

"I am the son of Nyx ...I believe my king is not you" I said.

"YOU-"

"Okay, calm down" Chaos said, shrinking into human form and walked up to me "Zeus, you are acting like a child, Luke; don't stir him up"

Chaos looked into my eyes, making Order hold his breath.

"He has clearly only woke up and Apollo must have told him the events of Nyx's and Luna's disappearance; he is clearly distressed" Chaos said "This needs to be left when he is mentally ready"

"BUT HE WILL KILL US ALL"

"I won't be ready because I'm mentally a ruin anyway" I muttered as Zeus yelled.

Chaos, hearing my comment looked at me with surprise.

'Surprise, I'm still depressed and suicidal, well done for noticing for once!' I wanted to say but I held my tongue.

"It will take time" Chaos said loudly, making Zeus silent "Since he was controlled by the primordial of Destruction, some of the effects will lay impact...such as destructive thoughts"

"Yay" I replied sarcastically.

Chaos sighed.

"Maybe even some of his...personality it seems" Chaos said.

'Be careful, you're acting like me' Order said in my head.

'We're the same person now' I replied sharply in my head.

'technically child, we are still not the same person'

'But we are; Apollo's logic kinda works'

'Don't push it'

"So we need to be careful?" Mayla asked.

Chaos nodded.

"I recommend staying away from his music-"

"No, I can't, I have an album which is already delayed!" I said, cutting Chaos off "You can't stop that please! That's the one thing in life I'm living for at the moment!"

I got a lot of concerned looks from the demigods.

"Please...don't take away the reason I'm alive" I whispered, only him hearing.

Chaos sighed.

"Fine, but Andy and Nyx would need to keep an eye on-"

"NYX IS ALSO HIS-"