Chapter 17: Punch, Kiss Or Tease

Start from the beginning

"Good, if this was Dad's car, he would come back from the dead and kill whoever caused this bomb himself." Y/n says as she watches the officer take the photos of the car.

"Do you want me to call a taxi for us to go get your lunch?" I ask as I realise that the car is now officially evidence itself. "Yeah, better than nothing." Y/n answers as she tries not to show that she cares about the car.

*Time Skip*

*Y/n's Point Of View*

"What the fuck do you want and why the ever loving fucking god are you on my crime scene Reed!?" I say utterly pissed that he just HAD to call me away from my perfect lunch and make me come back to the crime scene when he could just talk to me on the phone!

"Watch the fucking language, I'm not your fucking father. I called you two fuckers here because fuck your lunch break and I hate you. That's all I'm going to tell you now since you're a nut job." Reed says as he starts walking back to his car.

"Fuck! You! Asshole!" I shout to him with no regrets earning a couple of laughs from some of the other officers, a middle finger from him and a half proud  half amused smile from Conan.

"He is right about you watching your language. You say fuck way too much." Conan says as he walks past me with a teasing smirk on his face that I'm not sure if I want to punch, kiss or tease off of his stupidly hot face.

"Says the android that looks like it has a daddy kink." I say as I catch up to him and start examining where the explosion happened while putting on a new pair of gloves, earning a couple more laughs from people at the way Conan just stopped walking and what I said to cause that.

"At least a daddy kink is the least harmful one." Conan says causing me to instantly question something. "Do you have a daddy kink? Because the way you just said that didn't sound like you were denying or confirming it." I ask completely unsure if it like this or not.

"Maybe, I'll get you to try it later Lieutenant." Conan answers with a wink at the end causing some officers who were within earshot to choke on air. '...And I just had to ask, didn't I? Great one Y/n.' I think to myself as I look around at the burn patterns on the ground from the bomb.

"Conan?" I start as I look around the area I'm in without getting up from my crouching position on the ground. "Yes Lieutenant?" Conan answers, waiting for me to continue.

"Look around and see if you can find anything from the body or the bomb so the crime lab can try and piece it all together, please?" I finish as I find, what appears to be part of the bomb.

"Of course, I'll do my best." Conan says as he starts looking around the area for anything that might be useful. "Thank you!" I say back as I put the suspected bomb piece into a evidence bag and put it in one of the evidence cases that was near my general area.

"No problem Y/n/n." Conan replies as I see him pick up a piece of our victims arm. "Ugghh, I'm going to be sick." I hear one of the officers complain as I move to crouch next to Conan to examine the arm that he's holding.

"Conan, can you make sure that belongs to our victim?" I ask slightly wanting to make sure it wasn't someone else, but mainly wanting to show the officers how bad a crime scene can get.

Without saying anything Conan literally just licks the bloody part of the arm that looked liked it was cut off, he doesn't even do what Connor does with getting blood on his fingers to lick, just licks the thing with the blood on it.

It's enough to make me slightly regret asking him to make sure this is indeed our original victim. Immediately as he does this, I hear someone puke not far from us.

"Well, you're definitely nothing like Connor." I say as I stand up and head back towards the area I was looking for evidence in before... that happened. 'Note to self, never ask him to do that again.' I think as I continue collecting evidence for the crime lab.

"Yes it is our original victim, do you want me to take another sample of the blood to send to the crime lab as well?" Conan asks from his spot behind me. "I would but I'm sure they can do that themselves." I answer, not really wanting more people to be sick on my crime scene.

*Time Skip*

When my shift officially ended, the officers from the crime lab took over collecting the rest of the evidence so Conan and I could go home for the day.

"Thank god we're home, I can't wait to go to bed." I say as we exit the elevator to my apartment. "How was the case?" I hear someone ask from the kitchen, immediately causing me to jump from shock.

"It was fine, Connor. Considering someone planted a bomb near the victims heart." Conan says from behind me, making me remember that I, a DPD Lieutenant am indeed hiding a fugitive deviant android in my apartment.

"Are you two okay?" Connor asks sounding slightly worried about our health and safety. "Yeah, we're fine, Conan detected the bomb before anyone else could get hurt." I answer as Conan and I take off our shoes and jackets.

"So you deactivated the bomb?" Connor asks Conan as he grabs a can of dog food for Grey and empties it into his bowl. "No, there wasn't enough time for that, I told everyone to get out of the area of it." Conan answers as he puts our jackets in the hallway closet.

"Oh... well it least no one got hurt." Connor says as he throws the can into the bin and heads towards the couch. "I'm probably going to stay up and work out what to do after here, but you two should probably head to bed. You have a case to work on tomorrow." Connor says.

I just nod in agreement and enter my room, too tired to care about saying goodnights and all that shit. "Goodnight brother." I hear Connor say to Conan as I change into my pjs.

"Night 800." Conan says back cheekily as he comes into my room just as I finish changing. "Did I miss the show?" Conan asks as I head towards the bed.

"Conan I'm too tired to even try with you right now. So come here so we can cuddle and shut up." I say as I get into bed and snuggle as far as I can into the soft mattress and blankets.

"Of course, Y/n/n." Conan says as he gets in bed beside me and wraps his arms around my body, pulling me as close to him as possible without either of us becoming uncomfortable.

"I love you." Conan says as he adjusts our position so that he's on his back and my head is resting on his chest. "I love too." I say back without a second of hesitation, knowing that no matter what, he means it with his whole being.

"Get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow. It's no doubt going to be a long day." Conan says as he rubs small circles on my waist to help me fall asleep.

"Goodnight Conan." I mumble quietly as I slowly fall asleep. "Goodnight Y/n." I hear Conan reply as I feel more and more sleepy and tired by the second, or by his thumb making a full circle on my waist.

Which ever one it is, that's what makes me feel more tired. The pure time being spent with Conan is too relaxing and comforting to not want to fall asleep wrapped in his arms.