TaeTae-hyung💜
Ey kooks! Sorry for the
late reply but I forgot to
tell you that all the hyungs
are meeting at Jin hyung's
cafe...

Kookie🐇
Oh, alright hyung! I'll just see you
later at home I guess... Let me know
if you want me to pick you up... alright?

TaeTae-hyung💜
Huh? Kookieee what I
meant was, I will just meet
you here in the cafe! Who
told you that you weren't
invited?? Silly kookie! XD

I smiled at his reply. He is so adorable... I was happy that we are okay but at the same time I'm scared because I have no idea if he is already comfortable with me or he is just pretending to be... and top of that, I'm scared what the hyungs will say about this if they found out maybe they already know it.

I sighed to myself and just drove to Jin hyung's cafe...

When I arrived,the sign  of the cafe said 'Closed' knowing that Jin hyung always does that whenever we come to his cafe after school.

Once I entered, all the hyungs looked towards my direction and Tae was the first one who stood up and ran to me while opening his arms.

"Kooookieeeeee!!!!! You're hereeee!"he said while running until he reached me and wrapped his hands around me. I then hugged back. I looke at the hyungs and they  were all smiling at the both of us.. I love him being this clingy

"Come on lovebirds! Let's eat, we are all hungry and you can continue your kiss  later.." Namjoon hyung said and that caused for me and Tae to blush real hard while the hyungs just laughed louder.

To be honest, I was relieved that the hyungs were not against the action that I did. Ofcourse I would be scared for their reactions because they were all protective over Tae.

Tae then took my hand and lead me towards the table they are sitting at.. I sat beside him and this was our position

Yoongi | Jimin | Namjoon |
                TABLE                jhope
Me       | Tae    | Jin          |

We all started  eating and then all the partners were having their own worlds while Jhope ended up playing with his phone

Jimin and Yoongi where whispering at each other and constantly kissing each other time-to-time... Jin and Namjoon were pretending that no one was there and were pretending that they were on a date. Me and Tae weren't really doing anything together as I just sat there quietly.

The next thing I knew, Tae intertwined our hands and he put his head on my shoulders. I didn't miss his pout which made me smile. He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear it. I wonder why he is so clingy today.... not that I'm complaining.

"What was that babe?" I whispered loud enough just for him to hear it.

"I'm sleepyyyy.. it was a long day today" he said as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and I almost cooed at the sight.

"Wanna go home? Hm? " I asked and he nodded. I then told him to stand up so that we can bid goodbye to the hyungs.

"Hyungs, we would like to go first... this one is feeling sleepy already.." I said which got all the hyungs attention. They all nodded and told us to be safe and jin hyung not forgetting to give us take outs.

I lead Tae to the car and I was smiling because he was walking while his eyes were half closed.On the way home, Taehyung was sleeping and I was focused on the road.

I took all of our things to the house first when we reached home. After taking everything, I went out to carry Tae to his room.

I took off his shoes and tucked him in and was about to leave the room when i heard a soft whisper

"Kookie"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

I was shocked that he said that but at the same time my heart was beating really fast and decided not to think about it too much... he might mean it in a different way... i just smiled and said

"I love you too"

____________________________________________________

Hey loves!!💜

How are you all doing? I missed you guys!😘

Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads! Really appreciate it!!

Comment your thoughts about this chapter! I hope you liked it and I will try my best to make better chapters in the future...

Byebye!