003 | CUTE

"HE'S CUTE DANIEL

"HE'S CUTE DANIEL. WELL he's good on the eyes but I have no clue who he's really like once you get to know him." Ana mumbles. She watches Daniel sign the sheets of photos that his team would later give out to the fans. Daniel shrugs. "Get to know him. From what I've heard around the paddock he's quite the joker."

Ana smiles. "So if Lando and I were to become a thing you wouldn't mind?" Since Daniel was eight years older than his cousin—he had taken on the responsibility of being her older brother of sorts considering that the both of them were an only child. The Australian glared at Ana before going back to signing.

"No. I barely know him so if you two did become a thing I don't approve." Daniel replies. Ana rolls her eyes at his protective behaviour, wishing that he'd loosen up a little. "Okay I get it but he's cute." The half Italian groaned.

"Will you stop saying that Lando is cute every two seconds. You've already got a crush on him and you don't even know him!"  Ana smirks, knowing that she was getting on Daniel's nerve. Instead of stopping she proceeded to keep saying that the young McLaren driver was cute until the other Ricciardo couldn't take it anymore.

He got up from his seat, easily lifting his cousin and carried her outside his motorhome before rushing back inside. Ana heard a click as her mouth was left open. She could not believe that Daniel had just shut her out of his motorhome.

To make matters worse, a camera had caught that moment behind the background of a reporter and it was broadcasted worldwide. Luckily the reporter was an ex F1 driver and the 2016 Formula One World Champion, Nico Rosberg.

Ana saw that Nico was gesturing for her to come over. "Hey Nico. How's it going?" She asked. One of the staff handed her a microphone and the brunette mouthed a quick thank you to him. "Good. I'm good. How do you think that this race will go for your cousin Daniel?"

"I think Dan will do amazing," Ana says, the same Ricciardo grin on her face. "No matter what Grace, Joe, me and the rest of the Ricciardo family are proud."

"That's lovely to know that you guys are support each other," Nico looks into the camera before looking back at the Australian. "can you explain to us what happened in FP2 with Daniel?"

Ana shrugs. Yes she knew how Formula One work but that didn't mean that she knew every single little thing about the sport. "To be honest I don't know too much about Formula One. I think you'll have to ask Daniel that one or maybe even Christian." She answers.

"Talking about Christian, he will be joining us all weekend at the pit wall. Back to you Steve." The camera shuts off. Nico says his goodbyes to the young Ricciardo before disappearing with the camera crew.

The day started to come to an end. Ana was back in Daniel's motorhome as she waited for his briefing with Red Bull's engineers and strategists to finish for tomorrow's qualifying. Sighing—the brunette stood up and exited the small room only to be greeted with Lando on top of his motorhome in a bright yellow vest.

She quickly muffled her giggles, pulling her phone out to capture a few photos. "What are you doing up there? You could hurt yourself!" Ana shouts making Lando's head snap to the sound of her voice. He gave her smile and waved, making his way down.

"I was having some fun and I thought why not climb onto the motorhome. What are you still doing here?" Lando questions as he stands beside the Australia. "I'm waiting for Daniel to finish his briefing and then we can go back to his apartment."

"Is that so cutie?" Ana blushes at Lando's words. Not trusting her words she nodded her head. A cough interrupted the two teenagers and they both looked behind them to see the one and only Daniel Ricciardo.

"Hi Daniel. You ready?" Ana asks moving away from Lando's side and joining her cousin. The British frowns slightly before replacing it with a smile.

"Yes. I'm ready to go home. You got everything?" The brunette nods her head, looking over at Lando. "I'll see you later. Goodbye handsome."

When the two Australians were far away from Lando's earshot—Daniel couldn't help but cringe. "I think you need some flirting advice Ana." She shook her head.

"If I got flirting advice from you, people would think I'm a crazy psycho. I'd rather ask Lewis for flirting advice." Daniel pouts at her remark.

"That's not fair. Lewis is pretty much an old man." Daniel grumbles.

"And a better driver."

"Ana Grace Ricciardo! You take that back or I'll tell my mum and she'll tell your mum!" Ana scoffs at the childish behaviour of her twenty seven year old cousin. "Getting mummy to do your biddings?" She stuck out her tongue before running out of Daniel's car and into his apartment.

Daniel shook his head at Ana's behaviour. "I'll show her I'm a better driver than Lewis."

"You're not Daniel!" He heard making him huff. There was no way he would be winning this argument.