022 | SHE HIT ME

THE CANADA GRAND PRIX was officially over and Ana couldn't be any prouder

THE CANADA GRAND PRIX was officially over and Ana couldn't be any prouder. Daniel had gotten P4 and Lando had achieved P5 beating Lewis Hamilton which he was pretty chuff about.

Ana looked around the club—thanks to Lando's brilliant idea he had invited everyone out to go celebrate. Her shoulder length hair was curled and there was minimal makeup on her face. She wore a simple wrapped dress that helped extend her features. The brunette watched how Lando was dancing Charlotte.

Jealousy coursed through her veins and they hadn't even been at the club for more than half an hour when Charlotte had asked if Lando wanted to go dance. She hated how well they looked together. The girl closed her eyes for a second and wished that she could consume alcohol but that wasn't a possibility when she had a flight midday the next day.

The moment that Ana opened her eyes she saw that Lando was gone and Charlotte was making her way back to their booth. "You okay Ana? Jealous that I danced with your boyfriend?" The blonde asked, a smirk on her face. Ana rolled her eyes at Charlotte's childish behaviour.

"No Charlotte. I'm not jealous and for you information," she paused pondering on her next words. "I trust Lando. He wouldn't cheat on me." Charlotte raised her eyebrows.

"You sure about that? He cheated on me so what's not to say that he'll cheat on you?" Charlotte grabbed a seat and tauntingly twirled her hair around her finger a wicked grin on her red lips. Oh how Ana was wishing that any of the drivers would show up and save her. "I did make him leave his girlfriend before me as well Ana. I'm sure he'll do the same to you."

"Stop!" Ana snapped standing up—her heartbeat was increasing and anger flowed through her veins. Ana raised her hand to slap Charlotte and her foul mouth only for the blonde to beat her to it. The slap was loud making other people around them turn their heads to look at the commotion.

Ana held her cheek with her hand and just when she was going to slap Charlotte, Lando had returned with cocktails in his hand. He looked at the two girls a shocked look on his face when his girlfriend was close to slapping Charlotte who was now crying. Fake crying of course.

The British dropped the cocktails rushing to the blonde's side asking if she was okay while Ana stumbled back slightly. "Lando it's not what it looks like I swear. She slapped me fi-"

"I don't care what you have to say Ana. You have no right to slap my friend." Lando interrupted standing in front of Charlotte. Ana's heart stung as she saw how protective he was over Charlotte. The brunette fumbled for words but she failed to say anything.

"Leave Ana." Lando seethed glaring at his girlfriend. Behind him Charlotte was sitting still a smirk on her face.

Ana tried to reach towards Lando only for him to pull his hand away. "She hit me Lando." The Australian said her eyes becoming teary. She couldn't believe the fact that he was choosing to believe that blonde witch over her.

Lando shakes his head. "Just go!"

He said it with so much hatred that it made Ana's chest feel tight. Sighing she picked up one of the shots that were on the table—wincing slightly as the alcohol burned her throat. "We're done Lando and don't come running back after you find out what really happened." Ana slammed the cup on the table and stuck up her middle finger before gathering her belongings. The brunette looked at Lando one last time a tear spontaneously falling down her face.

"Goodbye Lando." She whispered leaving the club and rushing back to her hotel room. The Australian packed her suitcase and got changed into comfortable clothes. She rushed to get to the airport even if her flight wasn't departing for another twelve or so hours at least Lando wouldn't look for her there.

Ana didn't want to cry over Lando. It was all his fault that he decided to believe some blonde bitch instead of his girlfriend. She didn't want to text Daniel either incase he would beat up him up. Daniel would also give her a giant lecture and his protective behaviour would increase by three thousand.

The Australian wiped her tears away and sighed. If that's what it's like to be in love she'd rather not be in love at all.