017 | CHARLOTTE

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?" Ana couldn't believe her ears at what she was hearing

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?" Ana couldn't believe her ears at what she was hearing. The moment she saw a comment on Lando's Instagram about moving on, she knew that he had some explaining to do. She just never thought it could be bad. "You mean to tell me that Charlotte was your ex girlfriend and you cheated on her?" Lando nodded, his heart full of guilt.

Ana scoffed. In the back of her mind was now plagued with thoughts about Lando cheating on her considering that their relationship was new. "Ana baby I would never cheat on you." Lando tried to reassure her, his arms wrapping around her waist. His head rested on her shoulder—the both of them looking out onto the Paris streets.

"Promise me that." Ana said turning around and placing her hands on his chest. Lando nodded. He couldn't imagine losing Ana in the short amount of time he's known her. "I promise." Lando replied pointing out his pinky finger. Ana had a small smile on her face before making the pinky promise.

Ever since the two teenagers were official they were inseparable. Ana spent the remaining days in Monaco with Lando, completely ditching Daniel who finally approved of their relationship. Nothing could break the two apart and Ana didn't know how they were going to survive once she goes back to Australia.

Negative thoughts plagued her mind. She doubted that Lando would be loyal to her even if they did make a promise. It didn't help that his ex girlfriend all of a sudden makes an appearance in his life the moment that he finds a new beau.

Her whole body tingled with nervousness thinking about Australia. She didn't want to return and leave Lando. Ana wanted to be around him all the time because he made her feel good. Heck she could never wipe the smile off her face whenever he was around.

That night she laid in bed restless. Ana was pressed up against Lando's body and she couldn't help but think that it used to be Charlotte who was in her place. The brunette kept thinking about Lando cheating. How was that even possible?

Lando Norris is a sweet boy and Ana could never imagine him cheating. Sighing she reached over to grab her phone, squinting her eyes at the brightness. The clock read 2:01am but Ana didn't care. She was going to text Charlotte to ask what had happened between her and Lando.