008 | YOU'RE ALL SMILEY

DANIEL MOANS WATCHING HOW his cousin kept smiling at her phone

DANIEL MOANS WATCHING HOW his cousin kept smiling at her phone. He had tried catching her attention for the past two minutes but she hadn't been responsive. It's almost like she was in her own world. "Ana," Daniel questioned making the girl's head snap to meet his eyes. "You're all smiley. Why is that?"

Ana shrugs, the smile ghosting her face. "No reason." Daniel scoffed. He had never seen her smile in such a way before. "It's that McLaren driver isn't it?"

The brunette nods. Daniel looks at her in disbelief—rubbing his face. He knew that she was totally whipped and the two youngsters had only known each other for one day. "Don't you think that you guys are moving a little fast? You barely even know the guy. Heck you two have only known each other for one day Ana."

"It sounds crazy I know but," Ana mumbles, her eyes trailing the floor of the garage. "I really like him Dan. It might be fast but I'm young. I wanna know what it's like to have a boyfriend; experience love and going out on dates."

Daniel gives Ana a look of sympathy. That was what he was like when he turned nineteen. He just wanted to find love and he did for a little while but things didn't work out. "Okay. Just be careful." Ana grins and pulls Daniel into a hug. The two were broken up by Micheal, Daniel's personal trainer who pulled him away to do some training before getting back in his car.

Luck was on Daniel's side for the whole of the weekend and it seemed to be carried throughout to qualifying as well. The Australian had managed to achieve P1 in all three practices and even got pole position for the race. The whole garage was radiating with energy upon Daniel's return to the garage. "I told you I was better driver than Lewis. Do you believe me now?" Daniel asks, patting the towel over his forehead.

"If you can beat Lew tomorrow then yes. You're the better driver." Ana replies handing Daniel a bottle of water which he easily chugged.

"You're still smiley. You must be really like Lando." Ana blushes at Daniel's words. All the brunette knew was that she couldn't wait for the date that Lando had set up.