010 | I LIKE YOU

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE to find this restaurant? It's so nice and cosy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE to find this restaurant? It's so nice and cosy." Lando gives her a grin and shrugs, taking a sip of his champagne. "I asked Charles for a little help."

The two were coming to an end of their date. Lando had taken Ana to a small restaurant that served Italian food considering that Daniel was half Italian, he thought that maybe she'd like some Italian food. They spent the night chatting away and laughing—time seemed like it didn't exist for them.

There was no denying the chemistry between them. Within the short amount of time that they've known each other, they've become quite attached. Ana's crush on the British lad seemed to grow increasingly fast the more time that she spent with him. The same could be said with Lando.

"Tonight was really lovely," Ana says looking over at Lando who was focussed on the streets of Monaco. "I really enjoyed spending time with you Lando."

"I know. Me too and if I didn't have a race tomorrow, it would've gone on longer." Ana giggles. That was indeed true. She had pointed out the fact that it was getting late and he needed rest for the race.

The car was surrounded by the quiet music that was being played throughout the car—Ana humming softly to music. She couldn't help but imagine her life with Lando. It was crazy to believe that within the 48 hours that she's met him, she's already imaging what they're life would be like together.

"I like you." Lando blurts out, his hand instantly covering his mouth. He could not believe that he had just said that. Lando had only consumed two cups of champagne but that couldn't have intoxicated him enough.

Ana gives Lando a toothy grin as her chest swelled with a immense amount of joy. "I like you too."

ONLINE ⇢ NORRISजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें