002 | NICE TO MEET YOU

ANA TRIES TO KEEP up to Daniel's pace as he weaved his way through the crowd of people

ANA TRIES TO KEEP up to Daniel's pace as he weaved his way through the crowd of people. Everyone was in a hurry to get to where they needed to go whether that be the mechanics rushing to get to their garage, reporters trying to catch a few drivers to interview and A-Listers on their way to the exclusive Paddock Club that resided atop the garages.

The shorter girl huffs. She had officially lost her cousin and her height didn't necessarily help as everyone else pretty much towered over her. Hands grabbed her shoulder. "Ana! A bit lost are we?" Lewis asks, his hands grabbing her wrist leading her to his garage.

"You have no idea. One minute I was following Daniel and the next he's gone." The Australian says, her voice thick with the accent. Lewis laughs.

"Well be sure to hang around the Mercedes garage for a while and then you can be off to the Red Bull garage. I'm sure Daniel is there." Ana nods. Her shoulder length hair was tucked behind her ears and her sneakers were slowly becoming dirty. Wearing white was a bad idea.

"How does it feel to be nineteen? Or is it twenty?" The brunette looks at the British in disbelief. "You wished me happy birthday but you don't even know how old I am!" Ana says making Lewis grin. He quickly apologises to the newly turned nineteen year old which she was quick to accept.

The two continued to catch up for a while until Ana's phone buzzed in her pocket—a text from Daniel displayed on her screen. "It's so nice to see you Lew but," Ana frowns. "Daniel needs me for something. I promise to be back some time this weekend."

The British nods. "No worries. It was nice catching up with you." He pulled her into a hug before letting her go, watching her exit his garage.

Ana Ricciardo walked past the orange garage and she quickly caught sight of the Lando Norris who had been stalking her account. She gave him a wave and was about to continue her way back to Daniel's garage when she was stopped. "I don't believe we've meant gorgeous," A British voice says. "I'm Lando."

She turns around, a small smile on her face. Ana couldn't help but grin from ear to ear upon seeing the McLaren driver. In her mind, Lando was pretty cute and quirky. "Hey Lando. I believe you know who I am." Lando hums in reply, the smile never leaving his face.

"Daniel needs me for something but it was nice to meet you Lando. I hope to see you more often handsome." Ana winked—leaving Lando to stand in his exact spot staring at her retreating figure in awe.

He shook his head, the smile still evident on his face. Carlos his teammate gave Lando an odd look before shrugging.