005 | IT'S A DATE

"MEL WILL YOU CALM down! Jeez you keep screaming in my ear and it hurts

"MEL WILL YOU CALM down! Jeez you keep screaming in my ear and it hurts." Ana mumbles, pulling her phone away from her ear. She hears a sigh from the other side of the phone. "Sorry it's just you so have a crush on Lando."

"I don't have a crush on him!" The brunette scoffs. Ana looks around as she tries to find her way to the Red Bull garage after Daniel had left for the track very early—something about payback for last night's comment.

Unbeknownst to Ana, Lando was sneaking up behind her. "Who don't you have a crush on?" Ana froze as she squinted her eyes shut. She quickly mumbled a goodbye to Melissa and turns around, a forced smile on her face.

"No one. Mel's just being silly." The Brit smirked. With how loud the Australian's were talking he could practically hear their conversation from right behind her. "Are you having a party by any chance? Considering that yesterday was your birthday?" Lando asked.

He grabbed her hand and started to lead her towards his motorhome as it was too early to go to the garage. The British didn't need to warm up just yet considering that FP3 was at least an hour or so away.

The Ricciardo shrugs. "I haven't really thought about it. It completely flew out of my mind with the weekend and everything but maybe I'll have one when I get back home."

"Am I invited?" Lando asks, a goofy look on his face.

"No my friends would torture you." Lando laughed. From the looks of Social Media her friends especially Mel seemed to be quite brutal. "Anyways how long are you staying?"

"I think I'm staying to watch the France Grand Prix before I return back to Perth." Ana says. The British opens his motorhome door, gesturing that Ana should go in first. She grabbed a seat on the small sofa that was in the room while Lando grabbed a chair to sit opposite from her.

There's an awkward silence before Lando breaks it. "Can I take you out tonight? As your birthday celebration?" Ana looks up from the floor, a grin on her face. Her stomach erupted with butterflies and all of a sudden she felt nervous.

"As a date?" Lando nods.

"That is if you want it to be. I mean it's fine if it's not a date because it can be a friendly one." The brunette giggled at his behaviour. Her cheeks were starting to hurt from all the smiling. "It's a date then."

The British broke into a chesire grin. "Can I have your number? I'll text you the details." The two exchanged numbers and continued to talk until Lando's trainer interrupted them.

"I guess it's time for me to go. Good luck babes." She leaned in to give Lando a kiss on the cheek before leaving him dazzled and surprised at her action.