032 | IT'S NOT THAT EASY

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'm feeling

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'm feeling. There's a part of me that wants you back in my life yet another part of me says to stay far away from you. I'm just so confused Lando." Ana breathes fiddling with her hands. It hadn't been to difficult to find the young McLaren driver considering that all she had to do was barge into the McLaren motorhome.

"I'll wait for you Ana. I didn't have the balls before to message or reach out to you but I totally understand if you want some space." Lando explains reaching over to hold her hands, an encouraging smile on his face.

"I don't need space! I just don't know what I want." The brunette mumbles her eyes glancing across the room. Every word she was saying was true. She didn't know what she wanted to do with Lando. Originally she was going to make him work for a place in their family even though he had already won her over with the letter. But now she was unsure.

All the negative thoughts seemed to be piling up in her mind—how the media would take knowing that Lando has a son, how the rest of the F1 family would react and most importantly what would her family think. "What is it that you want then Ana? You can't just come here saying all these things making me feel worse than I already am." Lando raises his voice slightly pulling his hand away from hers.

Ana sighed. "It's not that easy."

"Let me make it easy." Lando says. He stood up and bent down to kiss the Australian.

Ana froze. She wasn't expecting to be kissed by Lando anytime soon. The girl quickly regained her senses—wrapping her arms around Lando's neck pulling him closer. His hands rested on the sides of her face, caressing it softly.

The two pulled away, a giant teenage grin on their faces. "Easy enough?"