029 | FOR YOU ANA

ANA RICCIARDO HAD BEEN doing great ever since she became pregnant

ANA RICCIARDO HAD BEEN doing great ever since she became pregnant. She decided to focus on the baby, family, friends and most importantly herself. Not once did she think of Lando—being pregnant at nineteen kept you pretty busy and she also had to sort out her finances.

She knew that coming to Albert Park had a really high chance that she could see Lando, not that she cared. Daniel wanted her there to support him in his new French team, Renault even though Ana disapproved of his move. "Practice starts soon Lando so I think you have somewhere to be." Ana mumbles not taking her eyes of Brody who was staring up at the tv screen, his little hands reaching towards it whenever his uncles would come on the screen.

"I don't care about practice right now Ana," Lando gulps glancing at the small Ricciardo. "I just want to know if Brody's mine. If he was born the day you posted that picture of him and if my math is correct, Brody was conceived on that night in Monaco."

Ana scoffs handing Brody his dummy. "So what if he is yours Lando? Last time I checked we haven't talked since Austria." Lando felt a pang of guilt as the memories of that weekend resurfaced. He so desperately wanted to reach out to her but he couldn't bring himself to do it—his mind was filled with negative thoughts about how she'd probably never wanna talk to him again.

"I know and I'm sorry. I wanted to reach out to you but I was afraid you'd hate me." The British replies reaching his hand over to Ana's. She pulls her hand away and frowns when a camera catches the three of them together. Within seconds they were broadcasted for everyone to see. Ana groans standing up.

"To answer your question Lando the baby is in fact yours. Good day mate." Lando watches as the love of his life walked towards Daniel's room that was located inside the Renault motorhome. His heart swelled with pride thinking of Brody and how much he looked like him. Almost the replica of baby Lando Norris. Suddenly he realised how out of place he was. He was standing in a sea of yellows and he was the only person in an orange and blue racing suit.

Lando shakes his head as he rushes towards the McLaren garage promising himself that he would win back his family. "For you Ana." Lando mouthed to the camera before hurriedly putting on his helmet, sliding into his car.

you might be wondering cleo why the fuck did you change your username? well i felt like changing my username from lovingcleo to something formula one related. of course i had to try danielavocado and surprisingly it wasn't taken. if you guys don't like my new username just say the word and i'll change it. may God bless you and your family.

p.s what are your opinions on the zandvoort track being added to the 2020 season calender?