Chapter Five: Stooping low

Start from the beginning

Her audacity just ignited something in him. She was questing him when she was the one to be questioned.

But first of all, did he say something wrong? Wasnt it their business to lure innocent men and use them to their profit?

And look at her! The way she was reacting kind of professed her innocence which she never had.

'Exactly. Dhandha! Your damn business! See...I dont have time for explaining everything  so come with me. Shal wait kar rahi hogi. Lets get it over with. I dont wanna spend time with you more...and alone.' He glared at her with each word escapingbhis mouth.

He saw her blinking her eyes. Then she abruptly wiped them and looked at him with question-burning eyes.

'How can you say this? You think I am........having sex around just for money? How could you-'

'You just said it yourself. Mujhe to kuch bolne ki jarurat hi nahi padi. Now come on. We have a dinner to attend.' He marched towards her and held her elbow. She protested but his grip got stronger with her each protest.

'Stop struggling..Come on. Mujhe drama nahi karna he. Chupchap chalo...And lets make it back here fast.'

But she continued twisting and turning her wrist between his grip. At last she got free..Her eyes blazed. He meanwhile got frustrated.

'Aap ko lagta he ki me ek.......Characterless aurat hu? Ek s...sl..slut jo paise ke liye kahi bhi kisi ke bhi ke sath! Chhee....How can you? Ek bar bhi aapne socha ki jo ilzaam aap mujh par laga rahe ho, wo sach bhi he ya nahi? Aap ye soch bhi kaise sakte ho? Meri dignity aur self-respect ki koi value nahi he kya mere liye! Jis tarah aap ko apni izzat pyaari he mujhe bhi mera swabhimaan pyara he. Aur paise itne hi important hote mere liye, Then I would never have been here with you at first place! Naveen waha jail me he, sirf isliye because he tried to mess with influenced people. You know that na. Me us ki hi bahan hu...How can you think of me so low? How can you-'

The way she preached of her innocence it only made him angrier. She was guilty! He had seen it wih his open eyes. It was day not night when abhimanyu had presented her as meal in dinner. She was offered for pleasure. And now she was defending herself....and look at her facts! She is Naveen' sister now? She was his sister too when she was up for a total business sex.

He roared with fury....stopping her midway through her defence.

'Exactly. Tum us ki hi bahan ho. Lekin is se tumhara sach nahi badlta. You talked about your self respect. Where was it when you were on my table lying flat for a commercial sex? You are saying that your not a slut. Then what we call the women who sleep around for money! Goddess or whore? Tell me. Kya bolu tumhe? Aur kya suboot chahiye tumhe? I am the one qho need proof of yoir innocence. And your not innocent. If you still want proof, Me Abhi ko call karu? Puchu us se ki Uski Ms. Naina Singh kitni rato ke liye available he?'

Her face paled. He had hit the right nerve. Bulls eye even in darkness. His suspect now turned in belief. His so called wife was sleeping around just for money. He felt disgusted.

'Now...why are you silent? Bolo..ki tum sita ki jaise pavitra ho? Tumhe aaj tak kisi gair mard ne nahi chhuya! Your still pure and untouched. Bolo...You know what I feel bad disgusted if myself that your my wife..Aur ye kya Naveen ka naam le rahi thi? Usne kabhi bhi itna neeche nahi gira. He never stooped so low. you know what You'd be grateful to him that I am bearing you right here warna me tum jaise aurato ko dekhu bhi na...Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ke itne bure din nahi aaye...I have my self-respect intact.'

He saw her falling and crumbling on the floor. Her face showed as if she were crippled! He witnessed her limbs getting lifeless. She was going overboard with her so called fake helplessness!