Chapter 47

(Mileys POV)

I woke up feeling dizzy. I was in a pair of arms. A very familiar pair. Hayes.

Where I felt safe the most.

"How is he?" I say rubbing my eyes sitting up.

Hayes looked back down at me and frowned "not well, you passed out and have been asleep for 4 hours" he frowns

"Any news?" I ask.

"Well we can go and see him soon and it was a hit and run.." Hayes said.

"What? W-what do you mean a hit and run?!" I ask worried.

"It was intentional Mi" he hugs me.

"Who would even do that?!?" I say and begin crying.

Nash comes over and rubs my back.

"He will be okay Miley, he's a fighter" Nash says.

"He is but we have someone after us Nash!" I say.

"The police are looking into it and it security is being doubled!" Matt says coming around the corner.

"Doubled?! I need it tripled!" I sigh

"Miley I promise we will do everything we can" Nash said.

"He can have visitors now" the doctor said walking over to us.

I got up immediately and we went inside.

Cameron was laying there in a bad state, his body was bruised and battered.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight" I say.

"Miley you should really come home" Nash said "you need rest and-"

"And I want to be here with my brother. He's all I have left" I cry looking at Nash.

Hayes hugs me tightly "you have us Miley. Cameron's gonna recover I promise you!"

"I'm gonna stay tonight okay, you're more then welcome to stay with me but tonight I want to be with Cam!" I demand.

"I'll stay with you" Hayes smiles

"Thank you."

"We all will" Nash smiles.

Shawn and Matt walked in "we can go buy some food and get pillows. We're all willing to stay" shawn smiles.

"Thank you guys" I smile.

Before we could continue a police officer walked into the room.

"Hi, so sorry to interrupt but could I please speak to you all outside" they say.

We walk into a private room where he turns to us.

"We have photos of the people who we believe to have committed the hit and run.. do you recognise these two people?" He asks and holds two pictures up.

O.....M......G no fucking way..

// thanks for reading chapter 47!
Who do you think the pictures are of?!?