Chapter 43

(Hayes Pov)

As everyone ran to the car I walked slowly. I was super excited to go to the theme park but things with me and miley were awkward as hell and that killed me.

"Hayes come on!" Nash shouts

"Okay! Okay!" I call out as I grab my black vanz bag and run to the car.

I sat between Nash and shawn and miley sat in the back with a spare seat next to her but I gathered noor would go there.

As we drove everyone was laughing and it made my mood change. As we got to Noors house she ran out the door over to the car. She jumped in the back with miley and honestly that's where I wanted to be.

(Mileys PoV)

As noor got here I was happy so I could get Hayes off my mind.  We laughed and chatted together.

As soon as we got there Matt woke me up. Recently the paparazzi had been leaving us alone unless we sign up for interviews and I really enjoyed that a lot. Even though we had all been getting more successful we were the same goofy family we always have been.

We get out the car and walk to the theme park. A few fans take some pictures with us and then we all stayed together going to go walk around to find some rides which we did go on a lot and then we all stopped for lunch somewhere and me and noor got a pizza each.

I had really missed this family.

"We all need to take a selfie" Nash said and we all nod and me and Noor feed each other pizza in the back before they could see.

When Nash looks down at the phone he laughs and tweets it.

@NashGrier: Love my family ❤️🙌🏻 (picture-hagg755)

Sorry it's short but:

DO YOU THINK ANYTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN?
MILEY STILL NEEDS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AMD CAMS TOUR. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL CHOOSE?