Chapter 34

First of all I'm so sorry for not updating. I'm so angry with myself! I will update tonight tomorrow night and the day after cause then I have camp for a week and then it's 6week holiday! I will update every day and I'm making this a promise!

The reason I wasn't updating is because my beautiful baby (Destiny) who was my horse from when I was born had to be put down and I suffered badly and I always told myself it was my fault in some way and I made myself sick, this song reminds me of her^❤️ rip my beautiful girl, I will love you forever.

//

(Mileys POV)
"Cameron, you go, I'll stay here" Hayes said

"Hayes no, you go" I smiled

"Miley. I'm not leaving you here like this alone!" Hayes said demandingly

I kept quiet. "Everyone else can go, I'll take care of my princess" Hayes said before everyone went to get ready.

I gave him a long hug before re-thinking the text in my head. I can't let them control me like this.

Me and Hayes went downstairs and sat on the couch after I brushed my teeth and everyone was ready to go.

"See you guys later, we will go again tomorrow if your feeling better Mi" Cameron said kissing my head as they all left.

Hayes pulled me onto his lap and gave me a hug.

I kissed his cheek softly before resting my head on his shoulder thinking about the text.

We turned on the TV and the first thing I saw was George..

*on tv*
"I do miss her, I BEEP everything up though so it's my own fault but she was my everything" george said.

*hayes turns off tv*

"Netflix?" He asks

"OMG YES, ILL GET THE POPCORN" I squealed jumping up.

Hayes looked at me suspiciously..

"Actually maybe not, might be sick again" I said then coughed.

(Hayes POV)

I don't think Miley is ill..

"Miley, I think you look better, let's go catch them up?" I ask standing up

"No!" She answered quickly "you can, I still feel ill" she said sitting down looking to the floor.

"What's wrong" I said.

"Nothing" she said quietly

"I know your not ill. Why don't you wanna go outside?" I ask raising an eyebrow..

"Because,..." She starts , I'm eager for the answer.

WILL MILEY TELL HIM;)?
Sorry it's short :(