Chapter 45

(Wow I'm back can you believe it. I started my wattpad 5 years ago! Thanks for all the support on this book and I'm now hoping to update Atleast once a week. As I'm also writing another book at the same time! -which you should totally check out- it's similar to this but different in its own ways!)
(Plus super sorry for all the cringe and spelling mistakes. I was super young when I started this and never expected over  300k reads!)
//
(Mileys PoV)

I open my eyes from hitting my head hard on the ground. What the hell was that?
Hayes ran over to me and helped me sit up.

"Miley!? Are you okay?!" He asks. As I blink a few times I see what no sister would want to see.

Cameron was laying their unconscious. Matt, Nash and Shawn were all shouting for help. His head was bleeding and I burst out crying/screaming.

I noticed the black car went off at quite some speed. "Someone call an ambulance and the police!" I cry and hurry over to Cameron trying to gain his attention.

He had pushed me out of the way of the car.  Although we had a big argument he still saved me. My tears fell on his face as I heard the noise of an ambulance arrive.

They run over and start helping him. They put him on the stretcher and load him into the ambulance.

"Me and Shawn will go with him, Hayes and Matt you take Ariana in the car. Someone did that intentionally...." Nash says as they get in the ambulance with Cameron.

I cry seeing it drive away and cry even more seeing the puddle of blood on the floor.

Nash was right. Someone did that intentionally. But who?!?

Hayes picked me up and ran to the car with Matt. Matt started driving after the ambulance..

Hayes held me tightly in his arms as I cried. We were all as shocked as each other.

@MileyDallas: Praying for you Cam💔😭

"Shhh babygirl it'll be okay I promise, try and breathe" he says rubbing my head as I cry into his chest...

//
Sorry it's short but I needed it to be for the next chapter!!
1. Did you expect it to be Cam?
2. Who do you think it was?
3. Are you happy I'm back? :)