Chapter 32

(Mileys Pov)

I got worried from the text..

Me: who is this?

Unknown: don't freak out. It's me. Lily..

I turned my phone off straight away and my gut was twisting. I need to get ready now so I'm just gonna ignore the texts...

Me and Noor both put our dresses on and did our hair and makeup.. I do have my own hair and makeup artists but I prefer to do it myself..

We looked stunning.

"Wow" we said.

"COME ONE GIRLS WE GONNA BE LATE" Cameron yelled.

"SHADDUP" I shouted back applying last minuet details.

We walked downstairs only to see the boys jaws drop.

"Wow" they all said.

"You look beautiful" Hayes whispered in my ear.

"Thanks" I smiled.

He out his arms around my waist and kissed my lips quickly. All the boys were wearing tuxedos..

We got into the limo and off we went...

(Hayes Pov)

Miley looked stunning and I'm so lucky to have her..

She looked a little worried and scared but I guess it's nerves.. She is performing tonight..
Once we arrived we were all blinded by flashing lights..

We all took individual pictures then all the guys had one and miley and noor too.

Then someone asked Miley and Cameron to pose together which they did.

"C'MON WE WANT HAYLEY"

And as soon as someone yelled that Miley blushed and I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

We took a few pictures together before we all headed inside.

"Wow" miley said "look how many people are here! OMG it's Beyoncé! OMG rihannah! OMG ONE DIRECTION!" Miley said before rushing over to 1D.

We all laughed as noor followed her.

I saw them talking and they all hugged eachother.

"Oh yeah, remember when we met 1D that's how me and Miley know them" Shawn said reminding us.

We walked over and greeted them..

"Hey guys was up?" They asked.

"Good good, nervous!" Cameron said.

"We are against you Miley" Harry laughed.

"Yeah I know, you've won" miley laughed.

Harry's face turned shocked.

"That's not what I meant! Like you've got your hands all over that one!" He said.

"Thanks for hoping haz, anyway we will see you guys around later?" Miley said as we said goodbye and went to our table. It was right next to the stage which was so cool!

I sat next to miley and the lights turned off. You could hear all the fans in the highest blocks screaming..

Music started playing and of course Beyoncé was opening..

(I'm not doing every single award lol)

After the song we had 2 awards which were best actor and actress and we now had best female artist and make artist..

Male first!

"And the nominees are!: will I am, ed sheer an, Pharrel Williams , Robbie Williams and Shawn mendes!"

We all looked at Shawn with excitement.

"And the winner is.......Shawn mendes!!!"

Shawn stood up and miley hugged him tightly before he went up on stage to collect his award and said his speech.

(Mileys Pov)

I was so happy for Shawn!! And now it's best female..

"And the nominees are! : Beyoncé, Katy perry, Rihanna, miley and pink!

My heart was thumping and I felt sick.

"And the winner is.....: MILEY DALLAS!" As soon a so heard my name, I couldn't believe it..

Hayes and Cameron gave me the tightest squeezes followed by the rest of my crew before I went up on stage..

The lights making me feel dizzy.

I collected my award and began to talk.

"I just want to say a massive thank you, mainly because all the nominees for this award are just amazing and deserve it as much as I do. But mainly I want to thank my family and my smilerz for helping me live my dream!" I said before a roar of applause and I walked off.

It is now best youtuber.... And I'm so nervous for them all as they all deserve it badly..
"The nominees are: Bart baker, Jenna marbles, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas and Matthew espinosa!"

I squeezed hayes's hand tightly.

"AND THE WINNER IS: Cameron Dallas!" I screamed with excitement before hugging him so tightly.

He ran onstage and said a speech and the rest of the boys were fine with it.

"LAST AWARD BEFORE WE HAVE A BREAK AND PERFORMANCE IS THE ALBUM.."

They called out the nominees and all I was of expecting was one direction to win..

"AND THE WINNER IS..OR SHOULD I SAY WINNERS ARE: ONE DIRECTION AND MILEY DALLAS WHO BOTH STARS MANAGED TO GET THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF VOTES WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN HISTORY!!"

We all went on stage together.

"So how do you feel about sharing the award with miley?" Harry was asked.

"It's our pleasure to even be standing here right now" before we each got our own award and left the stage once again..

Once I sat down the lights came on... Only one more award to go.l I think they've forgotten about it though.."

I went backstage as it is my final performance of the show.. I got changed into the outfit I wore in my USA video and got ready.. The lights went down and I heard everyone screaming..

I rose up from the stage and sang my heart out..

"YEAHHHH ITS A PARTY IN THE USAAA" I sang my final line before taking a deep breathe and taking in everything that had just happened.

"The shows not over yet because, miley... PARTY IN THE USA HAS WON AN AWARD FOR BEST SINGLE!" I was told and I screamed in excitement and almost started crying..

My crew came up on stage and gave me a hug and I even got a kiss from Hayes..

-skip to when about to leave-

I was so tired and we had to walk to the limo and my feet are killing me..

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up.. Hayes was holding me bridal style and carried me to the limo..

As soon as we got in all I remember was falling asleep on Hayes...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LILY TEXTING MILEY?
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHO WON ?
Sorry I haven't updated for a while :( had a bad few weeks.