Chapter 42

First off I'd like to say how sorry I am. My watt pad messed up big time and wouldn't let me update! But now I'm back and I'm planning on updating every Sunday and Saturday when j can! School is just so busy! Ly all 4+ comments for next.
(Mileys PoV)

I had just woken up and I turned over and saw my alarm clock. It didn't go off great!

I picked up my phone:

Cam: smelly please come Home soon we are all missing you. We were thinking about going to a theme park at 1 if you wanted!💞🤔

It was 10 am now! I quickly got up and threw some clothes on. I slowly put my makeup on making sure my eyeliner was even. When usually it's not!!

It was so boiling outside so I wore some high waisted shorts and a fitted crop top. I wore a daisy crown and put on some sneakers.

As I grabbed my bag and opened the door lily was outside. Great

"Miley can we talk?"
"No lily. I'm done with you after what you did to me. I'm busy. Now leave me alone" I snap before pushing past her and getting into the lift.

*half an hour later*

I opened the door and Matt jumped on me making me laugh. "Thanks Matthew." I giggle

He takes my bags upstairs for me and then we race back downstairs laughing the way.

"Smiley!" Nash shouts and hugs me and I hug him back

"We are picking noor up on the way" Cameron smiles at me and I smile back "okay!"

I turn around and see Hayes. The room goes silent and nothing is said. Shawn breaks the silence "let's go!" Shawn yells laughing and everyone runs to the car.

Will things be awkward for long?
Sorry it's short will update again tonight

Not the same (sequel to Griers moving in)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara