Chapter 30

(MILEYS Pov)

"After several hears in jail for the crime Lily smith and Justin young committed involving the Magcon boys and Miley Dallas they will be let free once again starting the new month" the reporter said.

"THEY CANT BE LET OUT, HE ALMOST KILLED US" I screamed starting to cry.

"When's the month start?" Cameron asked hugging me tightly.

"Next Wednesday.." Nash said.

"Hey, maybe they've changed and realised what they did was wrong!" Hayes States.

"I hope so!" I cry.

"They put me through so much shit and I don't want anymore!" I said.

"We won't let them come near you don't worry" Matt said reassuringly.

"I love you guys" I said wiping away my tears.

"We love you to smelly" Nash laughed.

"Smelly?" I laughed.

"Smiley and smelly are similar" he laughed again.

"Oml your an idiot" I laughed.

"Let's to take these dresses off so we don't ruin them" noor said.

"Yes" I agreed walking upstairs.

We got dressed into some sweats and came back down. All I could think about was lily and Justin. Hayes pulled me to one side.

"I know your scared, I can sense it.. Im here and I'm gonna protect you" Hayes said.

"I love you" I smiled.

"How about we make a video?" He asks.

"What kind?" I laugh.

"Whisper challenge" he asked

"YASSS HASSS" I screamed excitedly.

"We are going to make a video in the basement" Hayes said.

Oh yeah, our basement is where all the guys do a lot if filming, it has white backgrounds or just normal ones and big fancy lights!

We walked downstairs and set the camera up!

"Ready?" Hayes asked. I nodded. He started the camera.

"Hey guys it's Hayes and today I'm with my lovely girlfriend smiley dallas" he said smiling.

"Hey guys" I laugh.

"Today we are going to be doing the whisper challenge and if you don't know what it is then you obviously have never been on the internet and need to look at the rules cause I can't be bothered to say them even though I could've said them now instead of telling you that I'm not..." He began

"Just start the challenge" I interrupted laughing

"sorry" I blushed.

I was going first so I put the headphones and played my fav song atm.. 5sos just saying!!

It wasn't that loud and it was on full volume?!

"Miley.." Hayes begun.

"I can hear you" I said.

"Do you want to plug the headphones into your phone?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah right" I laughed plugging them in forgetting it was on full volume so I screamed as the music was so loud and threw the headphones off..

Hayes was wetting himself..

I turned the volume down and out them on again..

"Woops" I laughed.

*hayes says "I have the best girlfriend ever by I love cheese more"*

Wtf? I can't hear anything..

"I like to lick my pineapples but only dipped in cheese?" I ask and Hayes burst out laughing..

"What was it?" I asked taking the headphones off.

"Look when the video has uploaded" Hayes giggled.

Hayes turn..

"She sells sea shells by the sea shore on a sunny Sunday morning" I said.

"She sells sea shells by the sea shore on a sunny Sunday morning" Hayes said with a straight face.

"Are you serious?" I said yanking his headphones off.

"YOU CHEAT" I laughed as no music was playing!

And the rest of the day went like that! Me and Hayes did a video and the others just hung out. I got loads of tweets about Justin and lily...

WILL JUSTIN AND LILY BOTHER MILEY?
WHERE YOU EXPECTING THIS?