We landed some... Odd time later. Lizzie woke me up my head butting me, bloody weirdo. I scratched her ear and left the airplane rather quickly, heading to get my bags then my bike.

A tired yawn past my lips as I walked, Lizzie sitting on my head and purring.

"You're an odd cat you know this correct?" I huffed, hearing a mrow cone from Lizzie. And although I know what she said I had to act like I didn't.

"No? Well you are." I grumbled, grabbing my bag and adjusted my guitar.

"Lizzie, you mind?" I growled, feeling her claws prick at my skull. She huffed and formed as a tattoo, allowing me to relax.

Raven's tattoo on my thigh burns softly, forcing me to rub it to ease the sensation. I hummed as I headed out, scratching my ears through my beanie.

When did I put that on? No idea to be honest... I headed to my bike and sat on it, leaning my head against the bars abd closing my eyes. Why can't I just have a normal life? Or die...

Right.. Robin. Of course someone with a tiger soul would go through shit... But they can handle it.

I let out a short snort. Yeah anyone else would be insane or dead right now. I sat up, clipping my bag into it spot and tightening some cords around it to keep it still. I let out a breath, smiling at the fog that floated in front of me.

"Hello." I turned my head, seeing none other then Natasha. I quickly adjusted myself and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Are you by change Julie Tigress?"

"Oh, sorry no. Im Kerry West, my apologies if I look like the person you're looking for. Now I need to go, have a pleasant day!!" I smiled, kicking up the stand. She shot a hand around my arm, forcing me to freeze as memories flashed across my vision.

In response to my fear King, Raven, WS, Choco, and Honey ripped from their tattoo forms. All pissed off, even Raven. Who Natasha immediately recognized.

"I knew it!"

"...fuck off before I make you regret hunting me down. I'm giving you a chance to get out of this shit storm before it starts, ne zastavlyay menya sozhalet' on etom!" I growled, forcing them back into tattoo form. All but Raven.

"....you can go with her Raven, I know you miss her." I smiled, the lioness seeming reluctant but leaned her weight towards Natasha. Tears bordered the edges of my eyes but I remained smiling, shaking Natasha's hand off.

I let my smile fall, starting up my bike and speeding off. When I was out of sight I had Aftermath form into a helmet, allowing me to speed well past the legal limit.

"Do not worry Julie, you will see Raven again."

"Yeah, but I wish I wouldn't. They don't need me to bring them down, I should have made Honey and Ash stay with their owners, they wouldn't keep searching for me then." I huffed, avoiding high patrol areas. Thankfully I remember where the house is, makes everything so much easier...