1

I woke up on my eighteenth birthday, seeing that Robin was gone. In his place was 7 different animals. I looked each of the sleeping creatures over in my extremely sleepy state. Two wolves, a lioness, a honey badger, a cobra, a cat, and a german shepard.

The first wolf was large, pure white with blue eyes which I saw when it woke up. It's collar was a small chain, WS hanging on the golden dog tag. The second wolf was a gorgeous average sized wolf ginger with amber eyes, a gorgeous red felt collar around it's neck with the name Honey printed on it in blue stitching. The lioness was large, smaller than Robin but still fairly large with pretty green eyes it's collar was black leather with the name Raven embedded on it. The honey badger was on my stomach, the rest surrounding me it's collar was purple and black with the name Ash carved into a piece of steel. The cobra was black with emerald green eyes, a small green and gold collar showed its name King in elegantly carved cursive. The cat was black with chocolate brown eyes, a green collar with a purple bell showing that its name was Lizzie. The German Shepard had blue eyes with a thick red and gold collar with the name Choco carved in silver.

Seven soul mates. And every single one of them will need to be left alone, damn. My phone blasting a song I am all to familiar with snapped me out of my trance, reaching over I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR COMPANIONS!!" My best friend Ze yelled into the phone, making me hold the phone a foot or so away from my ear.

"I got seven of them, two wolves, a lioness, a honey badger, a cobra, a cat, and a german shepard. The german shepard is Tony's, Choco. Yeah this is gonna be annoying. Anyway I gotta get ready for work, if you wanna hang out than you know where to find me." I sighed, hanging up before she could reply. I stood up, waking up the companions fully. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower, after removing my night clothes of course.

I wrapped my hair and body in two different towels, leaving the bathroom back to my room. I stepped over Raven and opened my drawer, pulling out one of my sweaters and some of my black leather jeans. Of course I also grabbed my black underwear. I quickly pulled them on under my towel whithout removing my hair towel (very large sweater mkay) I put my night clothes away and put the towel in the dirty clothes basket. I leaned down so the towel fell forward, quickly rubbing my hair dry somewhat anyway. I grabbed my brush and ran it thru my wavy bright red hair until it was smooth and properly fell to my lower back. I hummed softly and pulled my bangs over my right blue eye. I stepped over WS and grabbed my gloves, pulling them on over my hands. I flexed my artificial left arm and nodded when it responded, stepping over Honey and Ash I grabbed my helmet and jacket. I looked at the seven companions staring at me as I pulled on my jacket.

I sighed and nodded, seeing them seem to perk up before becoming a tattoo somewhere on my body. I hummed and pulled on my converse, grabbing my keys in the process. I pulled on my helmet, leaving the screen up so I can grab my guitar. I left my apartment and locked the door behind me, jogging down the stairs. I looked to the empty desk and touched the brass name plate gently, turning to the door I left quickly.

I headed over to my harley and got on, pulling my guitar strap around my torso. I snapped the screen down and started up my bike, pulling out of the parking lot. I navigated the streets and headed to the bar I had work at. It took maybe 15 minutes to arrive, parking my bike in the back I shut it off and locked it up so it wouldn't get stolen. I pulled off my helmet and jogged inside, getting hit with the smell of alcohol immediately. I walked over to my boss and waited for her to stop talking with some random woman I dont know.

"What type of day is it?" I hummed, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Busy, so hype it up and keep it upbeat. I suggest somebody come get her." My boss smiled. I gave a sharp nod and headed onto the stage, sitting on the stool while the band set up behind me. I adjusted my grip on my guitar, do in a few simple warm ups.

I smiled at the band as we began playing the song.

As I sung and played the crowd danced around, filling the air with a scent of sweat and alcohol. The scent calmed my nerves cause it reminded me of my father, the rest of my shift continued with this energy. Up beat and happy, setting my day up for happiness.

At noon my shift was over so I stood up and waved good bye to the crowd, heading out back. Before I could leave I was stopped when I heard the ENTIRE bar singing happy birthday. In confusion I turned around, noticing they were singing it to my boss I joined in. With a sad smile on my lips I left, pulling on my helmet as I unchained my bike. I yawned and snapped the screen down, resting on my bike for a bit before starting it and heading back home. Just another day in my life.