Three

I was pulled along the streets by Raven, WS, Choco, and Honey. Clint and Wanda were walking next to my board, I had to calm my companions down to actually be able to talk to them. It was night so I removed my galaxy hoodie, forgetting about Clint and Wanda being nearby. I tied my hoodie around my waist an rolled my left shoulder, hearing the gears of my arm move to copy the movements I wanted. The reason no one really saw it in the day is because I wore gloves 24/7 so the high tech limb is never exposed.

"What happened?" Clint asked, my heart stalling when I realized that they can see it clear as day. Yep definitely getting rejected.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I smiled, looking up at the nearing Avengers tower. I took a deep breath and felt King slither up my right arm and take his spot around my neck. I gave a soft smile and stopped the four pulling me along, getting off my board. I stomped my foot onto one end and caught the board as it jumped up. I sighed and followed Wanda and Clint inside, scratching Robin behind the ears to ease my heart rate. 

I don't know how long it took but we finally made it to the floor they told me the others were on. I felt my phone vibrate as we waited for the doors to open. I immediately pulled out my phone and saw it was a text from Ze.

'I am stuck. halp.' The message read. I let out a long sigh and chuckled.

'where?' I smiled, sending the message as the doors opened. My smile brightened when each of the companions ran to their partners. Then I saw a very worried Steve...........and Ze stuck in the couch. I busted out laughing, hearing the noise in the room stop. I quickly shut up, my face red in embarrassement as I ran over to Ze and Steve.

"How the hell did this happen Capcicle?" I sighed, glaring at Ze as she gave a sheepish smile.Her brown hair was up and she was currently wearing one of Steve's shirts and some shorts. I rubbed my forehead and sighed.

"She was looking for the remote..." Steve replied. A loud smack following because my palm made immediate contact with my face. I shook my head and held out my left hand, Ze immediately grabbing it. I grunted softly and pulled her out with some struggle.

"Now I know why your companion was a cat Ze." I rolled my eyes, watching her run over and hug Steve. I looked around and spotted each of the companions with their humans. Ash was with Clint, Honey was with Wanda, Lizzie was with Bruce Banner who I only know cause Im a huge fan, King was with a pale man with black hair and green eyes like King, Raven was with the red headed woman I ran into previously, Choco was with Tony Stark,and WS was with a man with a metal left arm like me. None of them were paying attention to me so I gave a sad smile and turned towards the stair way. Robin followed after me, knowing my anxiety would pick up if I stayed in a room with 9 people for too long.

"Wait who brought our companions back? Only a soul mate can do such a thing." The mysterious man stated, lookig around in confusion. I was so close to the door so I made zero noise. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and I screamed in fright, hearing several animal noises of anger inclusing Robin tackling the person who grabbed me to the floor. My anxiety spiked and I spun around, feeling my chest tighten. I couldn't breath and my mind went into panick mode. I gasped and clutched at my chest, stumbling to my knees as I saw the blurry figure of Ze run over. She kneeled in front of me and kept making hand motions telling me to take deep breaths. We've been friends since we were children, she knows about my panic attacks and how to deal with them. 

"Cmon breath, there you go. Deep breaths, you're okay. It's okay, you arent gonna get hurt." Ze's voice filled my ears, I looked up at her and pulled her into a tight hug as I sobbed. I felt her rub my back and soon I felt Robin rub against me. I don't know how long it's been but I finally calmed down.

"Are you okay?" A smooth voice asked, based off the tingle in my spine I guess that they were one of my soul mates.

"Y-yeah I'm fine....sorry I'll go now." I rushed out. I stumbled to my feet but Ze was quick to pull me back to the floor.

"You know for a fac that you are not okay, that was worse than normal. What the hell happened today?" She snapped, I felt my soul mates come closer to hear and I let out a soft sigh.

"I met my soul mates, almost got rape, and stress of school. It's killing me Ze...." I sighed, leaning into Robin who laid down behind me. I rubbed my eyes and realized that my muscles were harder to move.

"I-" I couldnt even finish that statement cause my eyes rolled back and I passed out against Robin's warm fur.

Well I definitely left an mark.