Sixteen

I looked inside the glass cage holding the golden goo. I left the tower a few hours ago and came to a lab my mother once owned, they had left the poor thing. I tapped on the glass gently and watched the creature form a sort of head. Red pushed thru the gold to form a face, two Z shaped eyes and a jagged smile. The creature smiled at me and I purred, watching the creature vibrate to the sound.

"Do you wish to be free?" I asked, my voice soft and calm. The creature put its nose to the glass and I did the same, closing my eyes and smiling.

"Then do be it." I purred, pulling away. I opened my hand and watched my black claws gleam in the light. I stabbed the edge and pulled with all my strength, throwing the glass wall that contained this creature across the room. I stepped over the broken glass and watched the golden creature slide out of the cage. It looked at me and I lowered my hand, immediately feeling it bond with me. I grunted in pain and fell to my knees, feeling the creature bond with my cells. I spat out some blood and panted, looking at my arm. The creature enclosed itself around my arm and increased the muscle mass. I felt it cover my torso so I looked down, seeing it heal my gashes. I smiled softly.

It covered my body in muscle mass, beautiful gold covering me. I felt it slide up my neck and pause.

'Maaaaaster' it hissed, I smiled and felt it cover my face. I wasn't scared.

I was numb.

I looked at the nearby mirror and smirked again. I was slightly hunched over with longer arms and legs. I look a lot like an animal. Fangs as sharp as needles were in the same place as the creature's jagged mouth, blood red reversed Z shaped eyes looked at me. Well the eyes were small dots at the highest point of the Z. A sort is spine rose from the top of my head, smaller ones ran across my spin. I looked at my hands, seeing talons. I opened my mouth and saw a sharp pointed tongue. I also saw that my tail was also with this creature, and my ears. My tail was thicker and pointed like a raptor's and my ears resembled a fox. I realized I highly resembled a raptor and I purred.

"Now this..... This we can get used to." Me and the creature hummed, my smooth voice undertoned by the creature's soft and raspy one. The creature formed into some clothes that really fit me.(at the top, not owned by me) I popped my neck and ran my hand thru my hair, forcing it to grow till it his my lower back. It fell in waves and a smirk took place on my lips.

"Oh man this feels good. Now... Let's go." I purred, leaving the lab I headed straight for the underground fighting ring. A mask formed on my face, it was a simple white mask with slits for eyes. Golden tiger striped formed on it as Robin appeared walking besides me. I navigated the alley walks and finally found the door to the ring, knocking on it lazily I saw it open to see a man with a ferret soul companion.

"Sorry girly, this isn't for your type of play. The strip club is two doors down." The man laughed. My eye twitched and I popped my neck, grabbing one of the katanas with my left hand I swung it and stopped the blade so it rested against his jugular.

"Not the kinda show I was gonna give brat. Let me in out you die in thirty seconds." I sighed heavily.

"Thirty seconds?" The man gulped.

"That's how long it takes to bleed out from the jugular. Or did your little pea sized brain not know that? Start thinking with the head upstairs instead of the one between your legs. Not like there's many brains in either." I snapped, pulling back the katana and leaving a small cut on his neck. He gulped and stepped away, letting me pass as I slid the blade into its place.

I walked down the dark hall and into the main area, spotting a bottle of vodka being held by a man. I smirked. I needed some kinda buzz. I walked behind the man and stealthily stole the bottle while some chick was giving him a lap dance. I popped the lid and placed the bottle to my lips before tilting my head back and feeling the burning feeling fall down my neck. I wiped my mouth and looked down at Robin, smirking as I looked towards the ring. No one was in there so I chuckled and walked over. I grabbed the top rope and pulled myself up, pulling out my katana I placed the edge on the mat.

"Do boys. Who's up to fight?" I smirked, feeling Robin stand beside me as several men stood up. I cracked my neck and down the rest of the bottle, tossing it up. I spun my body and kicked it, watching the glass shatter against the wall. I cracked my neck and pulled out another katana, crossing them in an X formation. A hiss leaving my throat as I glared at the smirking men.

Let the fight.

Begin.