Seven

-LARGE TIME HOP(1 year)-

I ran a towel over my freshly dyed black hair, looking in the mirror. I had got it cut a while back, it was longer on the top and short on the sides. I grabbed my binder and put it on, feeling that it was getting a bit tight I texted a friend to get me a new one while I'm at work. I glanced at the tiger tattoo on my back, Robin in his dormant form. I haven't brought him out since, I can risk him getting hurt.

I walked into my room with a towel around my waist, grabbing my boxers I pulled them on followed by my uniform black pants. Then I pulled on the white dress suit and tucked it in, followed by the dress vest. I went back into the bathroom and put in my green contacts, having forgotten to put them in earlier. I felt my ear cuff slid down so I quickly adjusted it higher on my ear, the small chain attached to it being attached to my earring. I grabbed my nearby black tie and adjusted it in the mirror. I walked back into my room and pulled on the over coat. I adjusted the cuffs and grabbed my wallet and keys, putting them in my pockets as I grabbed my helmet.

I walked out of my house, it was a small one bedroom house in Germany that my father had owned and gave to me. I locked the door behind me and walked to my harley, the same one I used to leave with a different paint job. The entire bike was forest green with forest decals. I pulled on my helmet and got on the bike, careful of my uniform I drove off and headed for my work. Boss had a meeting today and since I'm head body guard I had to go.

I rode into the garage and parked my bike, tossing my helmet to one of the parking guards. I yawned and ruffled up my hair, hearing a few girls whistle I quickly ignored them. I got on the elevator and pressed the button to head to the top floor. One of my favorite songs soon filled the small area.

I smiled sadly and sung along to the song, barely being heard as I waited for the elevator to get to the floor I needed to be on. The song ended right as the elevator stopped. I stepped out and walked down the hall, feeling my daggers hidden under my pants and the guns in the inner pockets of my jacket.

I stepped into the meeting room and smiled at my boss, he's a nice man. Late thirties with a wolf soul animal,and his wife is really nice. She is in her early thirties with a bald eagle soul animal. Boss has slicked back black hair and tan skin, currently her was smoking a cigar.

"Jake my boy! Hope your weekend was well, sorry for bringing you into this meeting but I don't trust these Avenger lot." He sighed, speaking in english so everyone else wouldn't understand us. My heart stalled for a second but I smiled.

"My pleasure sir." I smiled, pulling out my glasses from my pocket I slipped them on and stood behind him like a butler. We waited a few minutes before a group walked in, my heart stopping temporarily. In front of me was Tony, Wanda, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Loki, Steve, and Ze along with their respective soul companions. I let out a slow and quiet breath but simply waited near my boss.

"Hey kid, where's your soul companion?" Tony snickered. My attention turned to him then the floor in fake sadness, boss immediately knew what that meant.

"This is Jake, he will not be a part of this meeting other then as my body guard. Please don't talk to him, he lost his voice a few years ago." My boss quickly stated. I nodded and let the meeting commence. I moved subtly to the corner and waited for the meeting to be over. Buuuut Ash, King, and of course Ze's companion Caramel HAD to go over to me. King hissed at me to get my attention so I crouched down.

Ash booped my nose by using my knee as support and putting his snout to my nose, King just laid his head on my other knee. And Caramel just jumped and laid on my shoulders. I looked up and coughed to catch their attention. Ze, Clint, and Loki immediately ran over and began scolding their animals. Before they can connect the dots I left to get some coffee.

Man I'm tired.