What is happening? Why are they acting as if they are a couple and - - - and are in love.

Love? No, that thing doesn't exists in Jeongguk's life. He needs to finish things before they start, that will be much better, he doesn't want to be left heartbroken or worse.... Let Taehyung be heartbroken.

A sudden ache in his heart at the mere thought of Taehyung in pain, he just can't think of Taehyung in pain.

He just can't.

After awhile Taehyung returns but this time he sits a little far from Jeongguk, maintaining a proper distance between them.

"You have done enough today Taehyung, you can leave now" Jeongguk utters as Taehyung looks at him with a slight pain in his eyes, but he doesn't argues, simply nods.

"Uh yeah, sure. I'll leave after you sleep" Taehyung stutters as Jeongguk stares at him with an expression of gentleness.

"Taehyung I am fine now, you can really go - - -" Jeongguk doesn't gets to complete when Taehyung interrupts.

"do you want me to leave?" Taehyung asks in a small voice, his gaze lowered as he fiddles his fingers from nervousness and Jeongguk - - - suddenly he doesn't want Taehyung to leave.

"No but you should rest too" Jeongguk says softly and Taehyung smiles a little.

" I will leave - - - if you want me to" Taehyung replies as Jeongguk can't decide.

Their hearts beating in a rhythm to which both are unfamiliar - - - a feeling which is completely new. Jeongguk's mind is messed up right now.

" uh----- stay?" Jeongguk awkwardly asks and Taehyung giggles.

"ofcourse I will, afterall I have choosed you over my classes" Taehyung reminds him and Jeongguk grins.

A yawn leaves Taehyung's mouth as he rubs his fingers around his eyes, tired, Jeongguk can see it. Patting the place beside him, he looks at Taehyung with hopeful eyes - - - to which Taehyung seems to not deny.

" sleep with me?" Jeongguk asks softly and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"no, no not in that way ofcourse, just sleeping - - - definitely sleeping" Jeongguk utters in panic as Taehyung seems to calm a little. Making his way next to bed, he kicks his shoes off as he takes his sweater off, now left alone in a simply white shirt which seems to be loose enough to reveal his collarbone.

Jeongguk can't take his eyes off from that inviting collarbone but when Taehyung lays down, he is forced to tear his eyes away.

They talk for awhile and Taehyung is first to sleep.

Brushing the strands away from Taehyung's face, the blonde looks so peaceful while sleeping and so beautiful.

Jeongguk smiles because he never thought that Taehyung will sleep with an adorable pout on his lips - - or wait he can make it gone.... By kissing it away.

Clearing his mind from such thoughts, he tries to sleep and welcomes the deep slumber he falls in.

During the moment, Taehyung unconsciously wraps his arms around Jeongguk, hugging him from side as he hides his face in the dip of Jeongguk's neck.

Soft breath fanning his skin, the tingling sensation wakes Jeongguk up and he melts at the sight if Taehyung looking so peaceful.

His hands snaking around Taehyung's waist, he fells back to sleep.

Taehyung is first to wake up, he quickly makes dinner for Jeongguk and leaves the apartment.

Jeongguk doesn't remembers the last time he slept so peacefully and he feels so relaxed. Finding the place beside him clear, he concludes Taehyung gone and suddenly the aparmtnet feels so lonely.

The fuck are you thinking? You've been living alone for three years Jeongguk cuts his train of thoughts as he sniffs when a delicious smell envelops the surrounding.

And there on the dinning table, his food is placed, ready to be served. Jeongguk finds a sticky note on the side and he reads it with a smile.

You were looking so adorable while sleeping so I couldn't have the heart to wake you up, I have made some food and some are in the refrigerator - - - put them in oven wait, you do know how to use an oven.... Right? Nonetheless here's the instructions if you don't know, eat well! See you tomorrow

TaeTae ♡♡♡

"this is crazy" Jeongguk says with a smile as he eats, and damn Taehyung is such an amazing cook because Jeongguk just can't get enough of it.

______________

"Are you sure that it won't be risky?" One of the student doubts.

"Jeongguk beat me in front of my group for that Kim Taehyung, I'll make him regret this and my revenge will be focusing solely on Taehyung"
______________

This chapter was fluffy, uwu ♡♡♡♡