PART 73

You: w-what? - you looked surprised at him, the tears in your eyes.
Thomas: I trust him...the way he talked about Alicia...he talked with love - he looked at you - he has the same look that I have when I talk about you - he came closer and stroked your hair - that's love, and I don't believe that someone that feels like I do, could hurt their beloved one...he said he couldn't remember that night...he said that maybe he was drugged, what if...
You: what if someone set this up?! - you looked at him - oh God...he's my brother!
Thomas: I know...that's a surprise too...
You: I think it's time to go and talk with my mom, she can't keep avoiding me like that! Not anymore!
Thomas: you're right...and I'll search about Dylan's life...maybe his dad even...he's your boss at the hospital right?
You: yes...you know what's weird? Now that I know that Patrick...is my father, it's so weird how he told me to take care of Dylan's case...do you think he knew about me? That I was his daughter?
Thomas: hmmm I don't know...maybe not at first... - he was thoughtful - let's go to bed now, because it's pretty late, and tomorrow we can deal with all of these stuff...
You: yeah you're right...

                               *11am*
You and Tom woke up, ready to get some answers. He told you he was going to take care of Patrick, so you could go and talk with your mom.
He went to the hospital, and asked to talk with Patrick, he waited for a few minutes and then walked into his office.
Patrick: oh hello! You're Thomas right? - he said and Thomas sat in front of him
Thomas: stop playing, you know exactly who I am, and I know exactly who you are
Patrick: excuse me? - he frowned
Thomas: listen Mr. O'Brien, Y/n and I already know who you are, you're her father - when he said that Patrick got surprised
Patrick: oh I see... - he looked at Tom and leaned against his chair - and where is she?
Thomas: she's talking with her mom...
Patrick: and why are you here?
Thomas: because, unlike Y/n, I'm not so nice - he leaned against the table, getting closer to Patrick - and I know when someone is lying...and you smell like a liar
Patrick: I don't know what you're talking about... - he said but then Thomas grabbed his tie, aggressively
Thomas: listen to me you bag of shit, I don't like you because you left Y/n without a dad, but now I think I don't like because you're hiding the truth from everyone. So you can start now, and tell me the whole truth about the night of the crime
Patrick: you're crazy... - he laughed sarcastically - what night?
Thomas: the night when you drugged your own son!