PART 19

You didn't even think twice. You put on some boots, and a warm coat. You took your cellphone and now was the hard part. The unknown called sent you a text message telling you to come alone, and not tell anyone what was happening. So you would have to steal one of Tom's cars, and getting out without anyone notice. You couldn't go out by the door, he would see you. So you went to your balcony, you looked both ways and decided that climbing the tree would be the best option.
You ran to Tom's big garage, thank God he was silly enough to keep his car keys there. You took the first one and tried to discover which car it was. Oh great, the Porsche. Nothing extra...
Now you had to pass through the security guard Tom had on his mansion gates. You stopped the ar in front of the gate, waiting for them to open. But one of the securities came and stopped by your window.
Security: Ms Y/l/n, good night
You: good night - you tried to smile
Security: uhm...where are you going with Mr. Holland's car?
You: oh you know...I'm having some pretty bad cramps - when you said that word the security guard was uncomfortable, and you knew he was going to be like that. Why are men so insecure about women's bodies? - so Thomas told me I could go to the drugstore and buy some medicine - you smiled
Security: oh sure - he was not even looking you in the eyes. Pathetic - open the gate please - he said on his walkie-talkie and a few seconds later you were free to go. So easy.
You: thank you, bye bye - you said and left. You were driving with your hands sweating, thinking about Timothée, praying that everything would end up just fine, when your phone ringed again. The same unknown number - hello?! I'm on my way!
Unknown: change of plans, sweetie - you could hear that he was smiling
You: what do you mean?!?! Don't hurt Timothée please!
Unknown: oh, I won't, but you gotta go to this new address I'm sending through message. Be there in thirty minutes!
You: thirty minutes?! That's not enough! I need more time! - you said looking at the new address, it was in the countryside
Unknown: tic toc - he imitated the sound of a clock and hung up the phone
You: fuck! - you threw your phone on the backseat.
That night you crossed all the speed limits, poor Tom, he would've to pay for a lot of traffic fines later. When you arrived the place that the address indicated, you were basically rounded by more and more trees. It was so dark and cold. You were so scared. But this is for Tim, you gotta keep him safe.
You stepped out of the car and walked a few meters through a dirt way, which leaded you to a big shed.
With your legs shaking you opened the door. It was empty, no one was there. The place was lit by only one light on the ceiling, and you could see that there was two cameras at the corners of the shed, the only thing inside of that place was you and a small table in the center.
You: hello? - you said and your voice echoed - I'm here, I did what you asked me, now please don't hurt Tim! - you said and your phone ringed again. You picked it up fast
Unknown: do you even know the speed limits at this town? - he joked
You: I had to run! You gave me no choice!
Unknown: you're lucky you're still alive... - he said and you felt goosebumps
You: why you brought me here?! There's nothing in this place!
Unknown: I brought you here to open your eyes - he laughed - now please, go to the table - he said and you looked at the camera, he was probably watching you from there - oh don't worry, you look beautiful in that coat - he said and you felt disgusted
You: I don't understand, is this some kind of prank? - you said while walking to the table, where a little envelope was laid - what's that?
Unknown: open it! - he demanded and you did so. But what your eyes saw made you completely confused
You: w-what... - you were speechless. Inside of that envelope there were a lot of pictures from Tom. Tom in front of a truck with loads and loads of money, Tom shaking a guy's hand...no...Jeremy's hand. And smiling. Tom in front of someone's house. Tom with a gun on his hand - can you explain me what is this?!?! - you were shaking, there were too many photos of criminal activities.
Unknown: as I said...I'm just opening your eyes...good night Y/n - he said hanging up the phone. Leaving you completely confused and scared.
Who was that guy? Who are you living with? It can't be true, it just don't make any sense. Tom was a rich boy, why would he do something like that?! And since when he's friends with Jeremy?! He was not the guy you thought he were. He had a secret life, and you just discovered it.