PART 33

*TOM'S POV*
I had no time to think. To do anything. To save her.
Tom: Y/N! - I could hear myself screaming. All I could do was catch her before she fell on the ground. Blood.
Her white coat turned red in a few seconds. I tried to stop the bleeding by pressing it with my hands. My whole body was shaking. She was looking at me. Her pale lips trying to move.
You: T-Tom... - her voice was so weak. I was trying so hard not to cry, I looked around trying to see who shot her, but it was so dark, there was no one there.
Tom: Y/n! Y/n look at me - I looked at her - stay with me ok? Stay with me, everything will be fine!  HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!
You: Tom...I'm so cold... - I could see that her eyes were almost closing
Tom: no, no, no! Y/n don't sleep, don't sleep!  - I took my coat off and put it on her, to warm her up - don't sleep ok? Keep your eyes open! Talk with me, come on!
You: I'll...I'll just take a nap - she said and closed her eyes
Tom: no! Y/n! Wake up! - I kept pressing, trying to contain the bleeding.
I saw the limousine coming. My heart racing. I had to get her to the hospital as soon as possible.
The limo stopped in front of us and I took Y/n on my lap, running to the car. I laid her down on the backseat.
Tom: go to the hospital! Now! Please! - I practically screamed with the driver. But it worked. He was driving really fast, and all I could think about is how I failed with her. How I was not enough to keep her safe.

          *HOSPITAL - 11:23pm*
I was sitting in the waiting room. Her blood on my hands. Tears in my eyes. This was all my fault. I did this with her.
I had no idea of what was happening in the surgery room. All I knew is that she lost a lot of blood, and the doctor said that she had to do a surgery right in time.
At the same time that I was worried and heartbroken because of Y/n, I couldn't stop thinking about one thing...revenge. Jeremy was going to pay for it, I knew he was the one behind this. But he messed with the wrong guy.
I stood up, looking at the blood on my clothes, and took my phone.
Tom: hi, Cameron, it's me - I said with my eyes catching fire - we are gonna end this. I'm done with running away...
Cameron: Tom? - he said confused - what's happening, what are you talking about? Where's Y/n?
Tom: I'm gonna kill him, Cameron...I'm gonna kill Jeremy - I said and hung up the phone, just to turn around and see the doctor coming back
Doctor: Mr. Holland? - he looked around and I walked closer
Tom: how's she?!?! - I was desperate
Doctor: she lost a lot of blood, and the bullet was really near to her heart. She was lucky, if it hit her a few centimeters up she would've died.
Tom: but how's she now?! - I was nervous
Doctor: she's recovering right now. Still unconscious because of the anesthesia. But if her red blood cells don't increase in the next few hours she'll need a blood transfusion - I was holding my tears
Tom: can I see her? Just for a moment? - I practically begged
Doctor: I'm sorry, you can only see her through the glass wall. Or she can be infected, her imune system still very fragile because of the surgery.
Tom: that's okay I just... - I took a deep breath - I just need to see her
Doctor: follow me please
I walked through the white halls of the hospital, following the doctor. But I couldn't understand why this was happening with me. Why God hatted me so much. This was the first time I loved someone, the first time I felt I could be really good. And this happens.
I was coursed.
The doctor stopped in front of a room, and I looked through the glass wall, just to see Y/n, laid on bed, with all that medical equipment on her, looking so tiny and fragile. A single tear rolled down through my cheek.
Doctor: I'll leave you alone for a moment - he said touching my shoulder and walking away.
I touched the glass with my hand and looked at her. She was breathing. She was a fighter. I knew she was going to fight to stay alive. To come back to me...
Tom: Y/n...be strong...please - I whispered, sounding more like a prayer - I'm so sorry Y/n... - more tears rolling down through my face - I failed you...I couldn't keep my promise. This happened because of me...I should've listened to you and never picked up my cellphone. I should've stayed with you in the museum...in our date - I swiped a tear away - you'll never get hurt because of me again. Never...