PART 1

*7am - London*
Timothée: Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP! WAKE UUUUP! - Tim was screaming and jumping on your bed, what scared you
You: WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT?! - you opened your eyes confused
Timothée: you gotta wake up! - he said stopping in front of you
You: Tim...the house is better be catching fire, otherwise I'll kill you for waking me up SO EARLY! - you said throwing your pillow on him
Timothée: stop! - he said laughing and catching the pillow - listen to me - he said all excited - I got a phone call from Gucci, I mean...GUCCI!!!! They want me to do a test for a photoshoot! FOR GUCCI! - you could tell he was about to faint
You: OH MY GOD! NO WAY! TIM OH MY GOD! - you said jumping and hugging him, you were so happy for your friend, he was trying to get into the model career for a while and this was the first time he had such opportunity
Timothée: YES WAY! - he said all happy - but we gotta go now! They want me in the studio in 20 minutes! And since you're the only one who has a license here...
You: Oh damn! - you jumped out of the bed  and started to get properly dressed - we gotta run then!
Timothée: yes! That was what I was trying to say! So you forgive me now for waking you up?!
You: for sure Tim! I'm so happy for you! - you said putting your shirt on and taking your car keys - come on! Let's go! - you said rushing him and you two left the apartment

                    *9am - London*

After leaving Timothée on the address he gave you, you came back to your apartment to get ready to work.
You were now parking the car and getting inside de Holland Company. Everytime you walked inside that place you felt something weird on your stomach, and you had no idea of why.
The noise of your high heels echoed across the floor of the company as you walked to your desk. A glass wall separated your room from your boss's room, Thomas. And you could see him sitting there, with his black charming suit, looking at the computer screen, passing his hands through his hair, like he did when he was nervous.
You took a deep breath and sat on your desk, getting ready to start your day.
After a while you were distracted looking at your computer screen, reading some of the company contracts when your desk phone ringed.
You: Y/n, Holland Company, how can I help you?
Thomas: Y/n it's me - he said and you recognized the voice. You looked through the glass wall and he was staring at you - can you come here, please?
You: sure Mr. Holland - you said standing up and walking inside his room while he kept staring at you through the glass wall, making you a little bit uncomfortable.
You opened the door and walked inside the room. Thomas looked at you from head to toe and bit his lips.
Thomas: sit down Ms. Y/l/n - he said and you sat on the chair in front of him - I'm having a problem with a contract, we are trying to make a deal with another company. But it seems like the they are not excited to deal with us...
You: oh, you want me to help with the contract? - you looked at his brown eyes and he gave a weird smile, leaning against the chair
Thomas: not exactly...you see, we are going to have a party for the big companies of London, and Jeremy, the boss of the company we are trying to deal with is going to be there. And I want you to come with me and help me to talk with him... - why you were always so lost in his eyes when he talked like that?
You: uhm...I'm sorry Mr. Holland, I don't think I understand, how can I help you? I'm just your secretary...
Thomas: oh no... - he said resting his arms on the table, getting closer to you - you're a way more than just a secretary. For how long have you been working here Ms. Y/l/n?
You: for...for one year Mr. Holland...
Thomas: yeah, you're a really good secretary, always helping me, always so...helpful - he looked at you making you move uncomfortably on the chair - and I really want to have you in the company for more years...
Oh my...is he threatening to fire you? No, he's not, he wouldn't do it. He's a good boss, isn't he? You can't lose your job, you have bills at university and your apartment to pay. Timothée can't afford everything without your help.
You: yes, for sure Mr. Holland. I will be happy to help you - you said with your nails hurting the palm of your hands, because you were squeezing it really hard against your skin
Thomas: and I'm happy to hear that - he said smiling - I got a feeling that Jeremy will like to talk with you, you can be pretty convincing
You: is that all Mr. Holland? I gotta come back to my room and finish my work for today...
Thomas: yes, yes, that's all - he said and you stood up - I'll pick you up at 8
You: okay... - you said turning your back and walking to the door
Thomas: oh and Y/n - he called and you turned looking at him - wear a red dress tonight - he gave that weird smile again.