PART 42 🔞

He looked at you, the low light highlighting the features and the shadows of his face, his strong jawline, his dark eyes, his thick eyelashes, his mouth...
You touched his face and he took a deep breath. His hands started to stroke the sides of your body slowly, stopping on your shoulders, where he pulled your shirt to the side, showing the skin of your shoulders, then he got closer and placed a kiss right there. You closed your eyes, feeling his soft and warm lips on your skin. One of his hands touched your waist, and you touched his back.
Slowly he lifted your shirt, taking it off, you shivered and he looked at you, admiring you.
His hands touched your naked belly, and you couldn't help but kiss him.
Then he took you on his lap and walked you to the bed, where he got on top of you. He looked at your eyes and stroked your cheeks, it was so intense. He kissed you slowly and you wrapped your arms around him.
All To You by Sabrina Claudio started to play. Thomas went down a little bit, taking your pants off slowly, and kissing every part of skin that showed, when he kissed the inside of your thighs your whole body shivered, and he smiled.

You're begging
I can feel your knees sinking
When did this bed turn into water?

You held the sides of the bed, with the sheets on your hands and your eyes closed, breathless. Then he pressed his hands against your legs, holding tight, he took off your underwear, and your muscles stiffened.
Tom: don't be nervous darling... - he whispered - I'll treat you right - and with that he touched his mouth on your intimacy, you never felt it before, it was like he was kissing you, but the sensation was a way better. You had to control yourself not to scream.

Is it that good?
My love, my flower
Is she that good?
Am I that good?
My hands are powers
They're just that good

It was like your body was floating, you had no control over it, Thomas knew exactly how to touch you, how to please you.
You: T-Thomas... - you were practically begging. He stopped and looked up, just to see a breathless you.
Thomas: yes babe? - his voice was so deep right now
You: I-I can't wait anymore... - you begged with a weak voice and he smiled, he crawled up and kissed your neck, you pressed your nails against his back and he groaned

There's no need to ask, babe
I'll give it all to you
Anything you ask me
I'll give it all to you

He took off his pants, and you two were now completely naked, but that was not weird at all, you felt comfortable with him, you felt like it was the right thing to do.
He held your hands gently and looked at your eyes.
Thomas: I love you, don't forget that - he whispered and kissed you. And with that he got slowly inside you.
You groaned and closed your eyes, it was an weird sensation at first. I'm not gonna lie, it did hurt at first, but Thomas kept being gentle, and he kissed you so softly on your mouth, and then your neck, and then mouth again, that when you realized you didn't even felt the pain anymore. It started to get good...really good.

Desire's burning
Your hands are sweating
When did this room catch fire?

Thomas started speed up his movements a little bit, intensifying your pleasure. You wrapped your legs around him and you two were now passionately kissing

There's no need to say a damn thing
Your actions are doing all the asking
I can feel your body trembling
Don't worry, I'ma give it all to you

If someone asked you to explain what you felt, it wouldn't make no sense. It was a mixture of sensations, the love you had for Thomas, the music playing, the smell of the candles, of his perfume and his skin, the physical pleasure...he was perfect. He was determined to please you in every single way.
At some point you felt like an electric charge ran through your body, and with that you felt like your legs melted, you've reached your high point, and so did Thomas. You two felt the same amazing sensation at the same time.
He loose his body on top of yours, but taking care not to loose his whole weight on you. You two were breathless, he could hear your heart beating fast.
You hugged him and stroked his hair, he looked at you and then you two couldn't hold your laughs.
You: this was...wow...
Thomas: I know! - he laid on your side, and you laid your head on his arm - I mean...I never did it with someone that I...that I really loved...
You: it was like...we were only one human being...you know what I mean? - you frowned and looked at him, he smiled and stroked your cheeks
Thomas: yes, I finally know what you mean
You two talked a little bit more, but your bodies were so exhausted that it didn't took too long for you two to fall asleep. Holding in each other's arms.