PART 9

*LONDON - 8pm*
You were inside of the car with Tom and Cameron. Cameron was driving, and you were in the backseat with Tom.
He was looking at his cellphone, texting someone. And there was a strange silence inside of the car.
You looked up and saw Cameron through the rear-view mirror, he smiled at you, realizing that you were uncomfortable.
Cameron: what kind of music do you like Y/n?
You: uhm...basically pop, R&B, soul...a little bit of classic. I'm eclectic - you shrugged and smiled
Cameron: that's nice - he laughed - do you wanna hear some?
You: yeah, what you got? - you said more relaxed. Tom was still sending text messages.
Cameron: I got this new Drake album, do you wanna hear it?
You: for sure! I love Drake! - you said and Cameron turned the radio on. You listened to the songs while looking through the window. Cameron was happy that he relaxed you a little bit.
After what felt like thirty minutes, Cameron got inside what looked like a mansion. The place was huge. A big garden, with a fountain were in front of the house, which looked more like a palace, so Mr. Holland is extra uh?
You: wow... - you whispered
Cameron: that's funny, she had the exact same reaction as me, when I saw your house Tom - he laughed and parked the car
Thomas: pretty funny Cam - he said passing his hands through his hair - listen, can you help Y/n to find her room? I gotta go to the company...
You: now? But it's late, there's no one there by this time - you frowned
Thomas: that's why I'm the boss, I gotta work when no one is - he blinked
Cameron: yeah sure, do you want me to take you to the company later?
Thomas: no, no...I'll drive by myself...
Cameron: ok, come on Y/n - he said getting out of the car
You: so...see you later?
Thomas: for sure - he gave a half smile and you left the car, following Cameron.

Cameron showed you your new room and helped you to unpack your things. You two were really becoming friends. You felt comfortable around him.
You: here we are again, with you folding my clothes - you laughed inside of the closet. You had your own bathroom too, a big bed and a beautiful balcony - I'll have to hire you as my maid next time
Cameron: shut up - he laughed - but seriously...are you okay?
You: I'll be - you smiled at him and he smiled back
By the end of the night your body was exhausted, Cameron left you alone in your room, and you took a shower, ready to sleep. There wasn't any sign of Thomas, he probably wasn't going to come back home tonight.
You laid on the bed, with your pajamas on, ready to sleep, but you just couldn't, you kept thinking about everything, about your life. You saw the watch hands passing through the numbers, until it was 3am, and stood up irritated.
You walked downstairs, to the kitchen, you thought that drinking a cup of tea would help you to sleep. But what you found at the kitchen surprised you.
You: Thomas! - you saw a shirtless Tom, with a lot of bruises through his body and blood on his forehead - Oh my good! What happened to you?!
Thomas: hi Y/n, nice to see you too - he tried to move, but he had a painful expression on his face - wouldn't you have painkillers, would you?