PART 56 🔞

You: what are you doing? - you whispered laughing while he was kissing your neck
Tom: what do you think I'm doing? - he whispered next to your skin and pressed your bodies against each other
You: you're going to burn our food - you said with your eyes closed in trance with his touch
Tom: I don't really care about that - he placed his hands on your butt and kissed you fiercely. At this point you had no arguments, his kisses were driving you crazy.
You lifted his shirt and scratched his back with your nails, making him groan. He pulled the neckline of your shirt and kissed your naked skin.
You bit his neck and and pulled his hair with your fingers interlaced on it. Now you were driving him crazy. He took you on his lap and walked with you to the dining table, where with one hand he threw all the things, on the top of the table, on the floor. You laughed of his desperate.
He laid you on the table and started to kiss you again, while taking your clothes off slowly, and kissing every single part of naked skin revealed. He knew exactly how to touch you.
He knelt in front of the table, while you were sitting on it, and the he started to kiss your feet, going up to your legs, your thighs and then your intimacy, where he kissed with with passion. You couldn't held your groans.
You were breathless, it was like your souls left your body. You couldn't take it any longer.
You: Thomas... - you moaned and he looked up with a dirty smile on his face, he was having fun seeing you desperate for pleasure, for him.
Thomas: yes? - he said with that look in his eyes and then licked all your intimacy, making you shiver - is there something wrong, love? - cynical
You: I-I... - you couldn't concentrate, the pleasure was too much. He started to play with his fingers on you. You grabbed the corner of the table with strength so you wouldn't fall
Thomas: you wanna ask me for something, love? You gotta tell me... - he bit the interior of your thighs - so I can...do it
You: I want you...all of you - you looked at his eyes, and it was like flames showed up on them. He stood up, and pulled you closer to him, as fast as he could
Thomas: I was just waiting to hear that... - he whispered on your ear and kissed your mouth.
With his hands gabbing your waist he got inside of you, you moaned and scratched his back again. He was going fast, making the pleasure almost unbearable.
You two were breathless, but you would rather die than stop kissing his soft lips.
His hands all over you, you skins touching each other, your bodies almost turning into one.
Thomas: you're all I need... - he whispered between your lips
You knew that your bodies desired each other, but more than that, when you were making love you could feel how you two belonged together. Every inch of his body, made for you. Every inch of your body, made for him. Perfection.
You two hit your highest point of pleasure together, and kept hugging each other for a while. Just hearing each other's breaths. Just feeling each other's hearts beating.
Thomas: oh Y/n...I love you so... - he whispered