Part 15

You felt his lips touching yours, so soft, so warm, so tempting. His hands strolling through the sides of your body, stopping in your hair, which he pulled a little bit. He stopped for a moment, to look you in the eyes.
You: I...I... - you said recovering your breath
Tom: shhh - he whispered staring at your lips, and passing his fingers through it, making you feel goosebumps - don't say anything...
And with that he started to kiss you again. You wrapped your hands on his shoulders, your tongues dancing with each other. He placed his hands on your thighs, and you gave a little jump, wrapping your legs around his waist. He was holding you in his lap while you two were kissing desperately.
He started to walk, without breaking the contact of your lips, and pressed your body against the wall.
You could feel his strong abs through his thin shirt. He pulled your hair again, but with more strength this time, making you groan. He started to kiss your neck, and you held his back. What was that? It was like electricity running through your body, waking you up from a dream...a dream...
You: no! - you heard yourself saying it, but you couldn't believe you did it. Tom stopped and looked at you, confused
Tom: what? - he asked confused - did I hurt you?
You: no... - you unwrapped your legs from his waist, making him put you down - I...I can't... - you said passing your hands through your hair
Tom: uhm...w-why? - he was trying to figure out what he had done wrong
You: I just...I just can't...I'm sorry! - you said running upstairs, to your room, where you locked yourself the whole night. Without giving Thomas an explanation of why you let him alone. Why you stopped that amazing moment...it was just too complicated
As you thought Thomas didn't even tried to come talk with you, he knew how to respect your space sometimes. And all you needed now was space, to think, and cry...
You liked him, it was more than obvious now. But he was your boss, he's the famous Thomas Holland, the international known business man. And you...you were just his secretary, just another fun night for him. Like Barbara, God knows how many other women he has.
You couldn't accept it. If he want to be with you, than he has to prove that he loves you. For real.
And there was Timothée...he had just declared his love for you that night, and a few minutes later you were kissing another man. You felt so dirty. So guilty. He was your best friend, and after tonight you didn't even knew if he will ever want to see you again.
You couldn't hold your tears anymore. Your eyes were red, and you decided to take a shower to stop feeling so dirty.
You rubbed your skin with the sponge, but that feeling just wouldn't go away.
You wanted your old life back, your old simple life.
You wrapped yourself in the towel and got out of the shower, you stopped in front of the mirror and looked at yourself. Trying to breath normally. When your phone ringed. Unknown number.
You: hello? - you tried to sound like you weren't crying
Cameron: hey Y/n, it's me Cameron
You: oh hey Cameron...how are you?
Cameron: I'm fine, how about you?
You: I'm...fine - you lied
Cameron: hey I just called because... - he was interrupted. You couldn't held your tears and pretend like you were ok anymore. You started to cry. You had no friends to talk with, since you ruined your friendship with Tim. Cameron was now the only person you could talk with - Y/n?! Hey, Y/n! What happened????
You: Cameron I'm...I'm not okay - you were sobbing - my life is falling apart, and I don't know what to do...I just want to come back time!
Cameron: hey calm down, calm down! I'm here! You can talk with me okay? Just listen to my voice and try to calm your breath. Breath with me - he said and you could hear him inspiring and exhaling. You followed him and felt your heart slowing the rhythm
You: I just...I can't talk about it now without crying....I can't...
Cameron: shhh that's ok, listen you don't have to tell me anything now. Just talk with me about normal things alright? I'll be here with you all night if you need - he said and you laid on bed, hearing his voice
You: okay...can you...can you tell me a story?
Cameron: sure...which one would you like to hear?
You: I don't know...tell me your favorite one - you closed your eyes
Cameron: ok...so once when I was six years old I saw a magnificent picture in a book, called True Stories from Nature, about the primeval forest. It was a picture of a boa constrictor in the act of swallowing an animal... - you recognized the story, The Little Prince. You smiled when you heard it, since it was one of your favorite stories too. Cameron probably told you the whole story that night. You couldn't tell, because you fell asleep with the sound of his voice.
And for the first time sleeping in that house, you had no nightmares.