PART 31

*7pm*
After taking a nap to recover your energies, you woke up and started to get ready for your first date with Tom.
He left you a note, saying that he went to one of his companies in Geneva with Harrison (who arrived Geneva a few hours after you and Tom). He said he would come back around 8pm, and you wanted to impress him. You took a long and relaxing shower, chose the clothes you were gonna wear in that cold night, did your hair and make up with YouTube tutorials (it can be very helpful you know?) and you were passing your lipstick when your phone ringed. It was Cameron.
You: Cam! Hey! - you turned the speaker on
Cameron: hey! I'm just calling to know if you're alright, you haven't texted me when you arrived in Geneva, so I was worried!
You: oh I'm sorry! Yeah I'm fine! It's really beautiful here! And guess what? - you smiled
Cameron: what? - he laughed
You: I'm gonna have my first date with Tom today!
Cameron: no way! Wow this is amazing! I never saw Thomas on a date - he laughed - I guess you're the first girl he take on a date
You: oh stop - you laughed and you two talked a little bit more while you were waiting for Tom. You told Cameron how you and Tom were closer to each other now, and that you even spent the night with him at his bedroom back home.
Cameron: wow wow wow wait! You slept in Tom's bedroom?!?! - he seemed surprised
You: yeah...why? - you frowned
Cameron: Y/n, I swear to God, I'm all of those years with Tom, I never saw him taking a girl to his room before. Not that he's never been with a girl...but he prefer to take them somewhere else. It's like his room is sacred or something...
You: what?! So you're telling me that he never took one of his girls to his room?!
Cameron: well...not that I know. You're really messing with his head - he laughed, but you couldn't help but smile. It meant you were special to him in someway.
Before you coils answer Cameron, the bedroom door opened. It was Tom, he looked at you and smiled.
You: Cam, I have to go. But it was nice talking with you! - you said smiling
Cameron: alright, have a nice date! - he said and hung up the phone. You stood up and walked to Tom's direction
Thomas: you look so beautiful Y/n! - he took your hand - wow, I'm a lucky guy - you laughed
You: well I wanted to look nice on our first date - you smiled and he pressed his lips softly against yours
Thomas: your carriage awaits Miss - he smiled and took your hand. The black limousine was waiting outside the hotel. Tom opened the door for you and you got into the car.
You: are you gonna tell me where we going? - you looked at Tom and he smiled, mysterious
Thomas: it's a surprise...
A few minutes later the car parked in front of a big building. It was dark for you to realize where you were. Tom opened the door once again for you, and took your hand.
You looked around and that's when you saw the big letters on the building.
You: oh my God! Thomas that's the National History Museum of Geneva! - you were mesmerized - I always wanted to see this place! - he smiled
Thomas: well, so you'll be happy to know that the museum is all ours tonight - he hugged you
You: what?! All ours?! So you...you...
Thomas: let's say that I booked the museum for tonight - he laughed
You: oh my God Tom! You're crazy!
Thomas: yeah...I might be - he smiled and kissed you - let's go - he took your hand and you two walked inside the museum.
You thought that night couldn't be more perfect. You were so happy. But you had no idea that in the dark someone was watching you and Tom across the street.