🍋UnderFell!Sans X Reader🍋

-------Getting to the Bottom of Things---------

Lately Sans has been having constant nightmares and it's starting to worry you more than it used to. You've tried asking about it before but he'd just blow you off or tell you it's nothing. But you've had enough and were tired of him lying to you and not leaning on you as a shoulder to cry on.

You walk into the house with a bag of things that would be coming in handy later.

You walk upstairs to find Sans in your shared room at the end of the bed with his skull in his hands. You sigh as you walk in and thought to yourself. "Perfect. I've got him where I want him." You ask Sans what's wrong once again and he responds with the same response as normal. Sighing angrily you grumble, "Wrong answer, Sans..." He glares back up at you and says, "What the fuck are you talking about woman?" That angered you even more. You rummage through the bag and look for the collar with the handcuffs attached to it.

You sneak up on Sans and lean over him with one arm over his shoulder while the other is behind your back. You whisper huskily, "Well you've been very rude to me all week Sansy, and Mistress isn't very pleased. So you deserve to be punished unless you'll tell me what's wrong. You have three chances otherwise I'm using the tools I bought to help teach you a lesson." He growls and barks, "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TELL YOU?!" You sigh angrily grabbing him by the throat harshly and squeezing it tighter as a warning.

"Wrong answer yet again Sansy. Mistress must punish you now." You pin him to the bed with you straddling on top of him with his neck in the grasp of your hand. You let go briefly to attach the collar and he growls and tries to move but you grab him by the neck again choking him. "When did I tell you to move, peasant?" He groans and looks away.

You let go and grab a hold of both of his skeletal arms and lock them into the collars already attached handcuffs. You get up and rummage through your bag of things and think about what to use next. "Now Sansy this is your second chance to tell me what's wrong. I only wanna help you. Please tell me what's wrong, your Mistress is concerned." He growls and tells you, "Fuck off already. Can't you take a hint bitch. I. Ain't. Talkin."

You glare back at him and grab a hold of the blindfold and ballgag. You stalk towards him causing him to cower into himself. "Now last chance Sansy tell me what's wrong otherwise I'm not going easy on you." He growls at you and you just tsk and pin him to the bed.

You tie the blindfold around his skull and then follow up with the ballgag. You get off him and scold him to stay in his current spot. He whimpers into submission and you walk back over to your bag. You grab the last few things and pick out the cock beads, vibrator, and leash. You hook the leash to the collar and then strip Sans of his clothes.

He whimpers and you smack his boney nonexistent ass. He quiets down and listens to you shuffle around. You strip yourself of your clothes and put the vibrator on low and enjoy the gentle vibrations you get. Humming you tell Sans, "Mistress will begin to enjoy herself once you tell her why you've been such a bad boy."

Sans couldn't take it. You had just shoved the beads down the hole of his cock and the pleasure was enough to make him cum for the first time tonight. "Oh, dear. Was that good? Maybe I should leave it in and keep pleasuring myself. Don't you think you naughty bitch." Sans whimpers and shakes his head. He wanted you to pleasure him so bad. He was so into his rut it wasn't even funny. He wanted to ram into you until you couldn't walk for weeks, months even.

"Now if you want to fuck me and enjoy being pleasured, I suggest you tell Mistress what has been bothering her Master~. Because I've noticed that you haven't been yourself baby and I just want to help." Sans gulps and uses his hands to signal he's ready to talk. You undo the ball gag and Sans gasps for air while drool pooled out the sides of his mouth. He mutters curses as he stretches his jaw out.