Ink X Creative Reader

-------Artistic Hearts-------

You woke up in a blank space.

Looking around you didn't see anyone and you don't remember much. 

You look at yourself to see you're wearing (f/c) and black striped sweater with black leggings and black flats. You touch your head and notice that you have (h/l) (h/c) hair. 

You continue to look about the place but when you look up you see a lot of paper hanging off of the string. You stare at it amazed. 

Suddenly a black spot started to form on the ground and a skeleton comes from the ink spot. He lands in front of you, spine facing you. He mumbles to himself before he turns around and sees you. He jumps a bit and his eye lights change into different shapes and colors. He pulls the giant paintbrush from off his back and he gets into a fighting stance. 

You stand there looking at him curiously. "How did you get here?" You stare at him and then shrug not sure how. "What's your name?" Still holding his ground he glares at you. You think and nothing came up. You hesitantly said, "I-I don't know. I don't remember who I am or how I got here. Can you help me please?" You had a small frown on your face along your eyes filled with confusion. 

The skeleton had put his guard down and put the giant paintbrush back. He put his hand to his face as a thinking gesture. He snaps his fingers after a minute and he says, "I'll help you! The name's Ink and I'll call you (N/n)." You nod your head and tell him your thanks. He tells you about himself and you listen. He tells you about all the different AUs, and when Ink looked you in the eyes, he could see a spark in your eyes. It caused his face to heat up slightly. He looked away and you ask him if he was alright. He nods his skull and asks you, "Do you have any hobbies or like anything?" You think and you suddenly have a headache which causes a flashback. 

"Mommy! Mommy, look! Look at the drawing I made!" You excitedly exclaim. You drew you and your mother, your father, you didn't know him and he never was in the picture. 

Every once in a while when you ask your mother tells you, "He wasn't an excellent man dear, so I stood up for myself and left." You never understood but you just went with it. 

You smile up at your mother as she praises you for your drawing, "Wow! This is wonderful! This deserves to be on the fridge, and you can have two cookies." Your smile became brighter and your (e/c) eyes sparkled. You and your mother sat at the kitchen table and you tell her all about your day and she tells you about hers'. "

I love you (-/-)," you look up at your mother and smile with your eyes closed, "I love you too, Mommy. Always and forever!" She smiles and continues to watch you draw.

You're holding your head as the headache starts to go away. You look up and see Ink looking at you with a worried expression and a hesitant hand out. 

"I remember my mother and I like to draw. But she said my name but I couldn't hear her say it. It was jumbled..." He puts his hand down but he has this sympathetic smile on his skull. "How about we draw?" 

You nod and he gets up and makes an ink spot on the ground and jumps through. He comes back a few minutes later with paper. He sets the paper down and takes some paints and paintbrushes, colored pencils, pencils, markers, and crayons out of his pouch. He sets the materials down on the ground and sits across from you. 

Taking a piece of paper and a pencil you start to sketch out a rose being held in skeleton hands. Taking the colored pencils, you color in the sketch. You take the paint and use a paintbrush to make it pop out more.