🍋UnderSwap!Sans X Reader🍋

------To the Bedroom!-----
Part 2

Sans had been in his room for the past hour or so looking stuff up on the monster web and the internet to try to understand what he asked of you and try to understand why you were so embarrassed.

He saw many things that got his attention. Woman on their backs being railed over and over by a man so much bigger and he had lots of muscle. He found it intriguing thinking to himself, "Would (Y/n) be making those noises? Would I be making those noises?" They were very strange to him to begin with.

He felt his body break out into a warmth. His nether region beginning to become uncomfortable for him. He pulled at the collar of his battle body trying his best to get some cooling affect to it.

He tried doing the same with his shorts but noticed how his magic was causing his appendage to become hard and uncomfortable. He never liked that thing due to his heat. He was embarrassed every year it happens. He wasn't able to understand it until now. His brother kept him out of the loop and he didn't like it. He likes being able to understand what's happening especially if it had to do with him or his brother.

He felt the heat start to kick in and he let out a low whimper as the effects were slowly taking over. He looked into everything he possibly could get his hands on. He wasn't sure how to approach you about it but he decided to just be straight forward about it.

He finally left his room after some time. He stood in front of you grabbing your attention. He grabbed your hands, you noticing how warm and sweaty they felt. You grimace slightly but keep your eyes on him waiting for him to speak. Instead he shows you.

He takes one of your hands and puts it down onto his hardened member watching your face for any difference, as if you were uncomfortable or disappointed with the current situation he was forcing you into.

You didn't mind you were flattered. You grin and flip Sans to be under you. He tried to get up but you pinned him beneath you. His hands held above his head by your very own slender hands. You looked good above him and he whimpered a little more at how angelic you looked. Your hair hanging around your head, framing your face.

You try your best not to tease Sans because you both were really vulnerable in this situation. You sat up and sat on your knees. "So Baby Blue what did you find? You're so eager to get into it huh?" He blushed hard at the questions knowing his answer which was yes. He sat up as well and quietly asked, "Do you make those noises too? Is that what really happens? That's what my appendage does?"

You lightly chuckle and explain, "Yes I could make noises, especially if you're pleasuring me well. Some of those things you may have seen do happen but not everyone likes the same thing, some people are different. For example, I like it when we take things slow and explore our interests. I also like it when you take your and my pleasure into consideration whilst doing the deed. And yes, that's what a dick does, and many other useful things." You both were blushing hard for different reasons.

You decided to play around and see how far things would go. So you pick up the small skeleton and say, "we're gonna take this to your room okay? Or would rather it be my room? It'll be nice and private and your brother won't bother us." He nods and points towards the room to the right, that being your room. The walk up to the room felt like forever, Sans was becoming impatient. He wanted to touch you, get his hands all over you, see what makes you feel the way he's seen. He wants to be the reason you make those cute, sexy noises. He's never felt this way for someone, he never knew he could feel this way.