UFHumanTale!Sans X Human Reader

-----Now Your Just Somebody That I Used to Know-----

You were all trapped. 

Everyone changed even the used to be a sweet little cinnamon roll, Papyrus. He treated your best friend, Sans, like shit. He started to change too. He wasn't the nice, punny person you used to know. He was mean, always swearing, and would always call you names. 

You were the only one who hasn't changed. Of course, to somewhat blend in you would wear ripped skinny jeans, a black oversized hoodie, converse and you always had an earbud in. You dyed your hair a dark (f/c) instead of it being (h/c). It stayed (h/l) and full but it wasn't what you would've liked it to be.

The humans were pushed underground by the monsters. It was a brutal war but you and some other thousand humans survived as well. You currently were at home baking brownies. You wore your oversized hoodie and some shorts. You were putting the brownies in the oven when there was a knock at your door. "Hold on!" You shout as you push the brownies in. You close the oven and walk to the door.

 When you open it and peek outside you see Sans standing there. You sigh and open the door enough for you to be in the way. "Hi Sans what is it that you need?" He glares at you and yells, "Why the hell haven't you been returning my texts or calls?!" You flinch slightly and pull the phone out of your pocket to see the many texts and calls. You sigh and pause your music. "I'm sorry Sans I was baking and listening to music. I didn't notice that you were trying to contact me." He glares at you but you say, "What is it that you wanted?" "I was trying to see if ya want to go to Grillbys but it seems you're busy so another time then." He walks away without another word. "Bye... " 

You close the door and slide down it as you curl into a ball. You start to cry as you are so tired of him and everything about this place. You finish crying after a few minutes and get up. You go to the fridge and take out the bottle of vodka that Papyrus left here. You open the bottle and take a sip. It wasn't bad but wasn't great either. You hear a ding and take the brownies out of the oven to cool off. You sit down on your couch and keep drinking your sorrows away.

You woke up to loud banging on your door. Again. You groan as your head is slightly pounding. You get up and stumble to the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming, you can stop your banging!" You open the door a bit before it's roughly opened. You're pushed to the ground. Sans rushes in and looks around the place noticing the bottle of vodka and then your messy self. "I've been trying to call you all morning! Do you know how fucking scared I was?! What have you been doing?!?!"  

You get up and pick up the empty bottle. You smash it against the table and point it towards him. "Get the fuck out of my house... I'm not going to tell you again." He puts his arms up and slowly backs away. "(Y/n) calm down-" You shove him and yell, "Calm down. Calm down! Don't tell me to fucking calm down! Do you have any idea how tired I am of this place?!? Do you know how much pain I'm in each day cause of you and everyone here?!? I'm so sick and tired of being this image that I'm not. I'm tired of everyone trying to be tough, mean, scary, and just this fucking edge Lord. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired... Get the fuck out of my house and don't come back..." 

Sans is in shock. He quickly gets up and leaves. 

You slam the door behind him and cry. You didn't know what to do anymore. You finally stood up after what seemed like hours were only a few minutes. You went to the kitchen and ate a brownie before heading into your room to change. You dressed in a black crop top, a leather jacket, black leggings, and converse. You walk out and head to Grillbys.

You enter the restaurant knowing where you wanted to go and what you wanted. Sitting on a bar stool you wave Grillby over. You ask for two bottles of vodka and ten shots. You took the shots like a champ before opening one bottle and carrying the other. You took the bottle to a booth in the farthest corner of the restaurant and sat there and drank. You didn't want to drink too much, you wanted to get home. You put the cap on the empty bottle before throwing it out and leaving with the remaining bottle.