FlowerFell!Sans X Sick Reader

----Sick Lovers----

You got the flower sickness when you fell. 

Flowey told you about a human named Frisk who also got the sickness. They never survived. 

You laugh it off by saying, "it's probably nothing as long as I'm staying alive I should be fine, right? " Flowey looked concerned but told you, "Yea but it'll just slow the process down. Every time you die the flowers will grow faster each and every time until they become every part of you. So be careful down here, (Y/n)." You nod your head and make your way through the Ruins. As you got through Ms. Toriel's puzzles you made a run for her house to get some rest before exploring the rest of the underground.

As you're in 'your' room you start to have a coughing fit. Flower petals had blood-covered your hand. You stared in shock and fear. You should've listened to Flowey when he said that you weren't going to survive this. 

Before you fell here, you fell in love with your best friend, (B/f/n). He was so nice, smart, and well you've known each other since diapers. So why not try dating him. But then he told you he fell in love with the quiet girl, (g/n) (girl's name). You were so happy for him but upset knowing that it wasn't you that he was going to hold in his arms, kiss you, whisper sweet nothings into your ear. You ran off, climbed the mountain, and accidentally tripped and fell into the underground.

Not knowing what to do you went out of the room and asked Ms.Toriel if she could do anything, "I-I'm sorry my ch-child I can't do an-anything to help you. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...", she whimpered. You sighed and put an understanding but sad smile on your face trying to be strong for her. Walking up to her you hug her and tell her everything will be alright. In the morning you helped her make breakfast and ate together before going downstairs and exiting the Ruins and into the snowy forest.

As you walk you look at the snow-capped trees and the path ahead of you to see a bridge and stand ahead. You walk up to the bridge and inspect it to see that there's a deep ditch. You cross the bridge and walk over to the stand to see a sleeping skeleton. 

He had deep bags under his eye sockets, tear stains on his cheekbones, a crack going up to his right eye socket, and sharp teeth but one of them was gold. He wore a big fluffy hooded jacket, a black turtle neck, black shorts with a yellow line running up the sides, sagging white socks, red converse shoes that are untied, and a yellow four-cornered star pendant. 

You walk up to the stand and see what he's selling hot dogs but with cat faces drawn on them, cute. 

You hear stomping coming towards you so you hide behind the stand and listen in on their conversation. "SANS!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!" "I'm up boss." "GOOD BECAUSE ALPHYS HAS TOLD ME THAT THERE'S ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE UNDERGROUND AND WE HAVE TO 'CAPTURE' IT. KEEP YOUR EYE SOCKETS OPEN." The skeleton you now know as Sans shook his skull and leaned back in the chair he's sitting in. The taller skeleton strides away from the stand to go elsewhere. 

"You can come on out sweetheart, I don't bite." You slowly made your way around the stand and in front of the skeleton revealing yourself. Sans eyesockets shrunk slightly but returned to normal after a second. He had sorrow in his eye lights and started to have red tears at the edges of his eye sockets. 

You put your hand out and say, "Hi, I'm (Y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you, Sans." He looked at your hand before putting his into yours. You felt a small shock go up to your arm. You slowly pulled your hand away and looked at his, you see a buzzer in his hand. You chuckle and shake your head. "Well sweetheart as you already know, I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, that other asshole was my lil bro, Papyrus. He is the captain of the royal guard but he's learned to lean upon his asshole personality because of a friend of ours who left a while ago." His smile became a forced and sad smile. You wanted to comfort the skeleton but you didn't know-how. So you only thought of singing.