Part 2

Current time

---------------

*Shi's point of view*

Walking down the alleyway close to my 'home'. Currently I was in search of a villain who i could beat up for some money. While walking across the road i noticed a small group of villains quickly run into a ally.

A smirk grew on my face as i walked to the same ally. There was a man with a hand on his face talk to a man with big lips. "Why dont you join my organizational" The man said as he stuck out his hand to the man with big lips. His one finger was bent for some reason. The man with big lips smiled and shook his hand.

I decided it was the right time to get my money. I covered my face with a dragon mask i found before going deeper into the ally. 

"Who are you?" The man with a hand on his face said as he turned to me. "No one in particular. If you like living give me your money now" I said while looking at the ground.

"Like hell i would" The man with big lips yelled as he rushed to me. I sighed and lifted my finger slightly creating a dark red flaming dragon hand to come out of the ground and push the man against the wall. "I am only asking this once. Give me your money or ill kill this man" I said to the man with a hand on his face.

"Fine kid here" He said as he threw me a wallet. "Now release my comrade before i kill you" he said as i did it and let the man fall to the ground. I turned my back on them. My eyes started to sting. i quickly placed my hand under my eye and saw it was bleeding again.

"Shit" I said as i walked out of the ally and dispersed into ash before reappearing on top of the rooftop i call home.

"Stupid. I knew i should not make things that big but what do i do. I create gigantic things to scare people" I said as i mentally slapped myself.

I quickly grabbed a cloth out of my bag and cleaned off the blood. "This is so annoying" I said as i threw the now bloody cloth off the roof.

I then took out the wallet i just got and saw a few yen in there.

"This brings me up to 5000 yen" I sighed as i put the money in my bag. "Still not enough for the operation" I said as i sat down on the edge of the roof.

Currently i am 16 years old. I live on a abandoned buildings roof. I usually wear black jeans a white t-shirt and a black and red hoodie. A few years ago my father left me on the streets and forced me to survive on my own. I dot remember much of those times. All i had was the note he left. I remember his name Enji Todoroki. And lastly the thing i have to remember is the scar that stretched across my neck.

I sigh as i jump down from the building and landed on the sidewalk. "I need to go find something to eat" I said as i headed in the direction of a café that was close bye. The old man that runs it likes me and helped me when i was younger. He also makes the best Sushi in the world.

After a few hours of walking i finally got to the park area that the café was located at. There was a group op people blocking a all way. Curiosity got the better of me and i quickly ran over there.

As i push passed the group of people i see a blond boy being suffocated by a slime man. Wait a minute "THAT IS HEDORO! HE OWES ME MONEY!" I yelled in my head 

A green haired boy ran towards the villain. The boy was crying as he ran for some reason. I quickly jumped over the barrier hearing the hero's yell at us to come back. The green haired boy threw his book bag at that slimy Hedoro's eye making him flinch giving the green haired boy enough time to carve slime out so the Blondie could breath.

"Slime Bastard!" I yelled as i grabbed the two kids pulling them out with one hand and igniting my other hand with flames. I swiped my hand at the slime making him scream in pain as the slimed turned to ash. I quickly threw the two boys towards the hero's. Luckily one hero caught them before they hit the ground.

I already felt the strain on my eyes and my arms started to hurt as well. The slime looked at me and widened his eyes. " SHI !" He yelled as he tried to escape. I turned my one arm into a massive flaming dragon claw and smashed him flat on the ground making him scream in pain.

I then started feeling dizzy as the claw disappeared .

The slime was only a small blob with burned eyes. He growned in pain as i got a small smirk before turning to the shocked hero's. I took a few steps bet immediately fell to the ground panting. My face was covered in the blood of my eyes and my body felt like it was being stabbed over and over again.

I felt my body starting to fall when a blur caught me. I painstakingly looked at the man and only saw blond hair before passing out.