Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

She entered the room nervously with slow steps. He turned back and stunned looking at her. She was wearing a very simple white saree. The simple jewelleries along with the wedding chain and loosely braided hair made her look more gorgeous.

 The simple jewelleries along with the wedding chain and loosely braided hair made her look more gorgeous

She raised her eyes and it met his coal black one which was starring at her with love and desire. She smiled looking at his gaze. "You are looking so beautiful Meera" he said shortening the distance between them. She blushed hearing him. "Finally the day has come and you know what Meera, I couldn't explain my happiness. It's measureless as of now" he said by kissing her forehead. She too was in the same state.

She just hugged him to know whether she was in dream and finally she felt that everything was real. The moon light and the room's interior decorations made it look like a mini heaven. They both loved the moment to be in each other's arm. He looked at her face, happiness was visible in it but she too looked very tired.

"Meera, come let's sleep. You're looking so tired" he said by caressing her forehead. "Yes I waked up at 2 in the morning" she said making sad face. He smiled at her actions. "You know what I haven't slept for last ten days" he said looking at her face.

"Why you skipped your sleep? It's not healthy being awake" she said with concern. "Means, you slept well all these days" he asked with shock. "Yeah. Of course I slept happily. Only today my mom woke me up at 2. So I'm feeling sleepy now" she mocked like a child. "Okay come let us sleep" he said by giving a side hug. She smiled looking at him. "You are so adorable" she said by pinching his nose. He smiled and made her sleep in his embrace. She too slept peacefully in his arm.

Two years later,

"It was my birthday today. He will definitely have some surprises but I too should do something" Meera thought in her mind doing some work in kitchen. "But why he didn't wish me at 12. Very first year he took me out at 12 and made that night beautiful. But this year he is still sleeping. Did he forgot my birthday?" several questions raised in her mind.

She went upstairs and found him sleeping peacefully. She caressed his hair. "Krish its late, wake up and wanna get ready to office" she said by waking him up. He opened his eyes suddenly and looked at the watch. "Hey it's too late. I have a meeting today" he said hurriedly rushing inside the wash room. He came out in fifteen minutes and got ready in formals. She looked all his actions and was confused why he is so hurry. "Okay Meera. Take care, will call you once the meeting is over" he said in hurry. "Breakfast?" She asked hesitatingly. "I'll have it with clients. No worries" he said kissing her forehead and left the home.

She felt sad since he forgot her birthday and more than that he skipped his breakfast. She sat there sadly and she got call from her friends and family members. Everyone wished her and she thanked them wholeheartedly but inside she felt sad. The whole day went very slowly and she passed her time by watching TV. Without her concern, she slept on the couch.

He reached home by 10 and slowly opened the door. He found her sleeping on the couch and he went upstairs without making any sound. He called someone and asked whether all the arrangements are done and he took a quick shower and changed into her favorite dress. He came down and took her in his arm. She woke up with a jerk and was relaxed once seeing his face. He dropped her in their room. "Meera get ready soon. We have to attend a party and it's very important since one of our major client giving this party" he said hurriedly. She nodded and headed towards the rest room.