Chapter - 40

Shiva and Shakthi reached the station. Meanwhile, Meera asked Karthik's help to pick them from railway station. Shakthi hugged Meera as soon as she saw her. Meera consoled her by patting her back. They reached Karthik's flat in half an hour. The entire journey was silent.

They reached Karthik's apartment. Meera asked both of them to freshen up. They both freshened up and came after half an hour. "What's your next plan, Shiva?" Meera asked. "I'm not sure Meera, first I wanna look for a good job" he said sadly.

"Don't worry about job. Job is ready. I'm asking about your next step in your relationship?" She asked directly. "I'll marry her" he said looking into Shakthi's eyes. Her eyes filled with happy tears. "Let's marry and should immediately register our marriage Shakthi. Will you marry me?" He asked holding her hand.

Shakthi's heart filled with happiness. She smiled as the sign of acceptance. Suddenly her face turned sad. "What happened Shakthi? Are you feeling bad to marry me without your parents concern and blessings?" He asked sadly.

"Atleast once in my life, if they treated me as a human, I would have thought like that but your parents poured their entire love on you and accepted all your wishes. They would have several dreams about your marriage. How can we marry without their blessings" she asked with tears.

"Their blessings will be with us forever Shakthi. They only asked me to marry you. They too want you as their daughter in our family. So, don't worry about all these. Everything happens for a reason" he said by hugging her. Shakthi felt blessed to have a family like this. She smiled with happiness but deep inside her heart she felt this marriage would be most memorizing event if his parents too attend it.

Meera with her friends made all necessary arrangements for marriage. Karthik helped in finding a flat for them and Aarav already arranged a job for Shiva in his office. Everything was done and Meera took calendar and found the next day is very good day for marriage and she asked Aarav's help in registering the marriage. Aarav gladly agreed and made all arrangements.

Everything was arranged and the next day is fixed as Shiva Shakthi's wedding day. Meera gave Shakthi a red saree and Shakthi loved it. "Tomorrow you will be Mrs Shakthi. Its great to hear na" Meera teased her. Shakthi bent her face to hide her blush. "Okay why are you growing this much big beard man, in your wedding you are going to look like a terrorist" Meera said with serious expression for which everyone laughed.

Karthik arranged a flat near his flat for them and Aarav done all arrangements in register office and temple. Meera prayed everything should go fine. Meera took Shakthi along with her to her PG. Shiva stayed with Karthik.

Meera and Divya applied mehndi for Shakthi. Shakthi looked it lovingly. They teased her and enjoyed seeing her blushing face. Finally they ended it around 1 am. And decided to sleep since they wanna wake up early in the morning.

Everyone slept except Shiva and Shakthi. Their hearts beat in same sync. This one night is pending and after that she will be his wife. She had thought she will be his wife but never imagined this early. Kind of excitement, nervousness and imagination of her future days totally occupied her heart and totally stolen her sleep.

Another side, Shiva was too in the same state but additionally he had another emotion. Its fear, he knows Shakthi's background. She was brought up like a queen and know this marriage is going to be very simple. He had several surprises regarding their marriage but it happened so suddenly. He vowed in his mind that in every situation he should keep her happy.

Next day,

Shakthi woke up and got ready in the red saree. Meera did her hair and divya made her wear the jewelleries. They both applied light make up on her and finally she looked beautiful. She looks so simple yet its more ravishing, magical, glorious and stunning. Meera kissed her cheeks. Shakthi looked her reflection in mirror and blushed making her face more romantic.